Highway project that included new bridge completed
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 11,2013
Tags: bridge, city of Ellisville, construction, Highway 390, hoighway, infrastructure, Mississippi Department of Transportation, roadbuilder, roadbuilding, Tanner Construction Company, transportation, travel
ELLISVILLE — Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) has opened the Highway 590 Extension Project in Ellisville to traffic.
The $12-million highway extension project, awarded to Tanner Construction Company, adds a new route from Highway 590 to Highway 29.
Work on the project began in October 2011. Along with roadway work, the 2.5-mile project included construction of a 2,000-foot bridge.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate