Highway project that included new bridge completed
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 11,2013
Tags: bridge, city of Ellisville, construction, Highway 390, hoighway, infrastructure, Mississippi Department of Transportation, roadbuilder, roadbuilding, Tanner Construction Company, transportation, travel
ELLISVILLE — Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) has opened the Highway 590 Extension Project in Ellisville to traffic.
The $12-million highway extension project, awarded to Tanner Construction Company, adds a new route from Highway 590 to Highway 29.
Work on the project began in October 2011. Along with roadway work, the 2.5-mile project included construction of a 2,000-foot bridge.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Real estate developer to plead guilty to wetlands violation
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State