Highway project that included new bridge completed
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 11,2013
Tags: bridge, city of Ellisville, construction, Highway 390, hoighway, infrastructure, Mississippi Department of Transportation, roadbuilder, roadbuilding, Tanner Construction Company, transportation, travel
ELLISVILLE — Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) has opened the Highway 590 Extension Project in Ellisville to traffic.
The $12-million highway extension project, awarded to Tanner Construction Company, adds a new route from Highway 590 to Highway 29.
Work on the project began in October 2011. Along with roadway work, the 2.5-mile project included construction of a 2,000-foot bridge.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job