Highway project that included new bridge completed
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 11,2013
Tags: bridge, city of Ellisville, construction, Highway 390, hoighway, infrastructure, Mississippi Department of Transportation, roadbuilder, roadbuilding, Tanner Construction Company, transportation, travel
ELLISVILLE — Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) has opened the Highway 590 Extension Project in Ellisville to traffic.
The $12-million highway extension project, awarded to Tanner Construction Company, adds a new route from Highway 590 to Highway 29.
Work on the project began in October 2011. Along with roadway work, the 2.5-mile project included construction of a 2,000-foot bridge.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Regions must pay $7.5 million in fines over illegal overdraft fees
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings attorney Alan Perry takes office as IHL board president
- DAVID DALLAS: Getting a grip on LGBT issues
- Mississippian Glenn McCullough Jr. gets nod as new MDA chief
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Governor signs fracking bill as database comes under scrutiny
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release