J. Ryan Perkins added as shareholder of Copeland, Cook, Taylor, & Bush
Copeland, Cook, Taylor, & Bush is welcoming J. Ryan Perkins as a shareholder in its Ridgeland office. Perkins, a native of Yazoo City, received his J.D. and his B.B.A. from the University of Mississippi. He is a seasoned attorney who has received the “AV” rating from Martindale-Hubbell. He has been selected by Mid-South Super Lawyers as both a Super Lawyer and a Rising Star. Perkins was named one of the “Top 40 Under 40” by the Mississippi Business Journal in 2012. He also authors articles for several legal and industry publications.
At Copeland Cook, Perkins practices in the areas of construction law, employment and labor, insurance coverage and litigation, products liability, third-party personal injury defense and transportation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones