J. Ryan Perkins added as shareholder of Copeland, Cook, Taylor, & Bush
Copeland, Cook, Taylor, & Bush is welcoming J. Ryan Perkins as a shareholder in its Ridgeland office. Perkins, a native of Yazoo City, received his J.D. and his B.B.A. from the University of Mississippi. He is a seasoned attorney who has received the “AV” rating from Martindale-Hubbell. He has been selected by Mid-South Super Lawyers as both a Super Lawyer and a Rising Star. Perkins was named one of the “Top 40 Under 40” by the Mississippi Business Journal in 2012. He also authors articles for several legal and industry publications.
At Copeland Cook, Perkins practices in the areas of construction law, employment and labor, insurance coverage and litigation, products liability, third-party personal injury defense and transportation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency