J. Ryan Perkins added as shareholder of Copeland, Cook, Taylor, & Bush
Copeland, Cook, Taylor, & Bush is welcoming J. Ryan Perkins as a shareholder in its Ridgeland office. Perkins, a native of Yazoo City, received his J.D. and his B.B.A. from the University of Mississippi. He is a seasoned attorney who has received the “AV” rating from Martindale-Hubbell. He has been selected by Mid-South Super Lawyers as both a Super Lawyer and a Rising Star. Perkins was named one of the “Top 40 Under 40” by the Mississippi Business Journal in 2012. He also authors articles for several legal and industry publications.
At Copeland Cook, Perkins practices in the areas of construction law, employment and labor, insurance coverage and litigation, products liability, third-party personal injury defense and transportation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force