J. Ryan Perkins added as shareholder of Copeland, Cook, Taylor, & Bush
Copeland, Cook, Taylor, & Bush is welcoming J. Ryan Perkins as a shareholder in its Ridgeland office. Perkins, a native of Yazoo City, received his J.D. and his B.B.A. from the University of Mississippi. He is a seasoned attorney who has received the “AV” rating from Martindale-Hubbell. He has been selected by Mid-South Super Lawyers as both a Super Lawyer and a Rising Star. Perkins was named one of the “Top 40 Under 40” by the Mississippi Business Journal in 2012. He also authors articles for several legal and industry publications.
At Copeland Cook, Perkins practices in the areas of construction law, employment and labor, insurance coverage and litigation, products liability, third-party personal injury defense and transportation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county