J. Ryan Perkins added as shareholder of Copeland, Cook, Taylor, & Bush
Copeland, Cook, Taylor, & Bush is welcoming J. Ryan Perkins as a shareholder in its Ridgeland office. Perkins, a native of Yazoo City, received his J.D. and his B.B.A. from the University of Mississippi. He is a seasoned attorney who has received the “AV” rating from Martindale-Hubbell. He has been selected by Mid-South Super Lawyers as both a Super Lawyer and a Rising Star. Perkins was named one of the “Top 40 Under 40” by the Mississippi Business Journal in 2012. He also authors articles for several legal and industry publications.
At Copeland Cook, Perkins practices in the areas of construction law, employment and labor, insurance coverage and litigation, products liability, third-party personal injury defense and transportation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Inspectors find 'hot work' was cause of fatal explosion at fish plant
- Ground broken for new Hattiesburg Clinic facility