Leadership Madison County class selected for 2013-14
The Leadership Madison County Board of Trustees and the Madison County Chamber of Commerce has unveiled their 24th class of Leadership Madison County. Members of the 2013-2014 class are: Amanda Fontaine, Mississippi Burn Foundation; Becky White, Eubank Betts Hirn Wood; Bryan Liles, Community Trust Bank; Danny Bolanos, Regions Financial; Donald Hasson, Bomgar Corporation; Jay Carney, Heritage Properties; Jay Mooney, Liberty Mutual; Jennifer Hust, Trustmark; Jeremy Bond, Trustmark; Jordan Hillman, Canton Main Street Association; Katie Truitt, Tempstaff; Lori Graham, Copeland, Cook, Taylor & Bush; Matt Wilson, Merchants & Farmers Bank; Michael Gatling, Copeland, Cook, Taylor & Bush; Mina Thorgeson, Ridgeland Tourism Commission; Paige Petersen, Madison County Chamber of Commerce; Rachel Bolanos, Hilton Garden Inn Madison; Renee Cotton, River Oaks Health Care; Ross Hailey, Madison Ridgeland Academy; and, Steve Jackson, BankPlus.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued