Leadership Madison County class selected for 2013-14
The Leadership Madison County Board of Trustees and the Madison County Chamber of Commerce has unveiled their 24th class of Leadership Madison County. Members of the 2013-2014 class are: Amanda Fontaine, Mississippi Burn Foundation; Becky White, Eubank Betts Hirn Wood; Bryan Liles, Community Trust Bank; Danny Bolanos, Regions Financial; Donald Hasson, Bomgar Corporation; Jay Carney, Heritage Properties; Jay Mooney, Liberty Mutual; Jennifer Hust, Trustmark; Jeremy Bond, Trustmark; Jordan Hillman, Canton Main Street Association; Katie Truitt, Tempstaff; Lori Graham, Copeland, Cook, Taylor & Bush; Matt Wilson, Merchants & Farmers Bank; Michael Gatling, Copeland, Cook, Taylor & Bush; Mina Thorgeson, Ridgeland Tourism Commission; Paige Petersen, Madison County Chamber of Commerce; Rachel Bolanos, Hilton Garden Inn Madison; Renee Cotton, River Oaks Health Care; Ross Hailey, Madison Ridgeland Academy; and, Steve Jackson, BankPlus.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Race to the pump: Feds appear ready to beat state on new gas taxes
- Senate transportation chair seeks emergency money for roads, bridges
- 3 dozen groups OK'd for Miss. specialty car tags
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release