Leadership Madison County class selected for 2013-14
The Leadership Madison County Board of Trustees and the Madison County Chamber of Commerce has unveiled their 24th class of Leadership Madison County. Members of the 2013-2014 class are: Amanda Fontaine, Mississippi Burn Foundation; Becky White, Eubank Betts Hirn Wood; Bryan Liles, Community Trust Bank; Danny Bolanos, Regions Financial; Donald Hasson, Bomgar Corporation; Jay Carney, Heritage Properties; Jay Mooney, Liberty Mutual; Jennifer Hust, Trustmark; Jeremy Bond, Trustmark; Jordan Hillman, Canton Main Street Association; Katie Truitt, Tempstaff; Lori Graham, Copeland, Cook, Taylor & Bush; Matt Wilson, Merchants & Farmers Bank; Michael Gatling, Copeland, Cook, Taylor & Bush; Mina Thorgeson, Ridgeland Tourism Commission; Paige Petersen, Madison County Chamber of Commerce; Rachel Bolanos, Hilton Garden Inn Madison; Renee Cotton, River Oaks Health Care; Ross Hailey, Madison Ridgeland Academy; and, Steve Jackson, BankPlus.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal