Leadership Madison County class selected for 2013-14
The Leadership Madison County Board of Trustees and the Madison County Chamber of Commerce has unveiled their 24th class of Leadership Madison County. Members of the 2013-2014 class are: Amanda Fontaine, Mississippi Burn Foundation; Becky White, Eubank Betts Hirn Wood; Bryan Liles, Community Trust Bank; Danny Bolanos, Regions Financial; Donald Hasson, Bomgar Corporation; Jay Carney, Heritage Properties; Jay Mooney, Liberty Mutual; Jennifer Hust, Trustmark; Jeremy Bond, Trustmark; Jordan Hillman, Canton Main Street Association; Katie Truitt, Tempstaff; Lori Graham, Copeland, Cook, Taylor & Bush; Matt Wilson, Merchants & Farmers Bank; Michael Gatling, Copeland, Cook, Taylor & Bush; Mina Thorgeson, Ridgeland Tourism Commission; Paige Petersen, Madison County Chamber of Commerce; Rachel Bolanos, Hilton Garden Inn Madison; Renee Cotton, River Oaks Health Care; Ross Hailey, Madison Ridgeland Academy; and, Steve Jackson, BankPlus.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism