Leadership Madison County class selected for 2013-14
The Leadership Madison County Board of Trustees and the Madison County Chamber of Commerce has unveiled their 24th class of Leadership Madison County. Members of the 2013-2014 class are: Amanda Fontaine, Mississippi Burn Foundation; Becky White, Eubank Betts Hirn Wood; Bryan Liles, Community Trust Bank; Danny Bolanos, Regions Financial; Donald Hasson, Bomgar Corporation; Jay Carney, Heritage Properties; Jay Mooney, Liberty Mutual; Jennifer Hust, Trustmark; Jeremy Bond, Trustmark; Jordan Hillman, Canton Main Street Association; Katie Truitt, Tempstaff; Lori Graham, Copeland, Cook, Taylor & Bush; Matt Wilson, Merchants & Farmers Bank; Michael Gatling, Copeland, Cook, Taylor & Bush; Mina Thorgeson, Ridgeland Tourism Commission; Paige Petersen, Madison County Chamber of Commerce; Rachel Bolanos, Hilton Garden Inn Madison; Renee Cotton, River Oaks Health Care; Ross Hailey, Madison Ridgeland Academy; and, Steve Jackson, BankPlus.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- MBJ's Business Marketplace set for Friday at Mississippi's Trade Mart
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015