Memorial Physician Clinics add J. Kirk Campbell, MD
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 11,2013
Memorial Physician Clinics welcome J. Kirk Campbell, MD, in the practice of gastroenterology. Campbell received his bachelor of science degree from Wofford College in Spartanburg, S.C. He attended medical school at Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. Campbell completed his residency in internal medicine at Greenville Hospital System, Greenville, S.C., and fellowship in gastroenterology at Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center in New Orleans.
Campbell is board certified in internal medicine and gastroenterology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain