Memorial Physician Clinics add J. Kirk Campbell, MD
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 11,2013
Memorial Physician Clinics welcome J. Kirk Campbell, MD, in the practice of gastroenterology. Campbell received his bachelor of science degree from Wofford College in Spartanburg, S.C. He attended medical school at Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. Campbell completed his residency in internal medicine at Greenville Hospital System, Greenville, S.C., and fellowship in gastroenterology at Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center in New Orleans.
Campbell is board certified in internal medicine and gastroenterology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits