Memorial Physician Clinics add J. Kirk Campbell, MD
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 11,2013
Memorial Physician Clinics welcome J. Kirk Campbell, MD, in the practice of gastroenterology. Campbell received his bachelor of science degree from Wofford College in Spartanburg, S.C. He attended medical school at Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. Campbell completed his residency in internal medicine at Greenville Hospital System, Greenville, S.C., and fellowship in gastroenterology at Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center in New Orleans.
Campbell is board certified in internal medicine and gastroenterology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- State’s MAGIC accounting system works, albeit with glitches