Memorial Physician Clinics add J. Kirk Campbell, MD
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 11,2013
Memorial Physician Clinics welcome J. Kirk Campbell, MD, in the practice of gastroenterology. Campbell received his bachelor of science degree from Wofford College in Spartanburg, S.C. He attended medical school at Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. Campbell completed his residency in internal medicine at Greenville Hospital System, Greenville, S.C., and fellowship in gastroenterology at Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center in New Orleans.
Campbell is board certified in internal medicine and gastroenterology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location