Memorial Physician Clinics add J. Kirk Campbell, MD
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 11,2013
Memorial Physician Clinics welcome J. Kirk Campbell, MD, in the practice of gastroenterology. Campbell received his bachelor of science degree from Wofford College in Spartanburg, S.C. He attended medical school at Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. Campbell completed his residency in internal medicine at Greenville Hospital System, Greenville, S.C., and fellowship in gastroenterology at Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center in New Orleans.
Campbell is board certified in internal medicine and gastroenterology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three