Memorial Physician Clinics adds Miguel A. Melgar, MD, PhD, FAANS, FACS
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 11,2013
Memorial Physician Clinics welcomes Miguel A. Melgar, MD, PhD, FAANS, FACS, in the practice of neurosurgery. Melgar is a complex spine surgery and brain tumors specialist and was most recently affiliated with Tulane University School of Medicine.
Melgar received his bachelor of science degree and medical doctorate at The National Major University of San Marcos, Lima, Peru. He completed his neurosurgery fellowship at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Miami. Melgar completed residency in general surgery at S.U.N.Y Downstate School of Medicine, The Brookdale Hospital and Medical Center, Brooklyn, and residency in neurological surgery at Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit.
He is board certified in neurosurgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager