Memorial Physician Clinics adds Miguel A. Melgar, MD, PhD, FAANS, FACS
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 11,2013
Memorial Physician Clinics welcomes Miguel A. Melgar, MD, PhD, FAANS, FACS, in the practice of neurosurgery. Melgar is a complex spine surgery and brain tumors specialist and was most recently affiliated with Tulane University School of Medicine.
Melgar received his bachelor of science degree and medical doctorate at The National Major University of San Marcos, Lima, Peru. He completed his neurosurgery fellowship at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Miami. Melgar completed residency in general surgery at S.U.N.Y Downstate School of Medicine, The Brookdale Hospital and Medical Center, Brooklyn, and residency in neurological surgery at Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit.
He is board certified in neurosurgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location