Memorial Physician Clinics adds Miguel A. Melgar, MD, PhD, FAANS, FACS
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 11,2013
Memorial Physician Clinics welcomes Miguel A. Melgar, MD, PhD, FAANS, FACS, in the practice of neurosurgery. Melgar is a complex spine surgery and brain tumors specialist and was most recently affiliated with Tulane University School of Medicine.
Melgar received his bachelor of science degree and medical doctorate at The National Major University of San Marcos, Lima, Peru. He completed his neurosurgery fellowship at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Miami. Melgar completed residency in general surgery at S.U.N.Y Downstate School of Medicine, The Brookdale Hospital and Medical Center, Brooklyn, and residency in neurological surgery at Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit.
He is board certified in neurosurgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Scientists seeing more invasive trapjaw ants on Coast
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- Trop Greenville ahead of schedule on significant expansion