Memorial Physician Clinics adds Miguel A. Melgar, MD, PhD, FAANS, FACS
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 11,2013
Memorial Physician Clinics welcomes Miguel A. Melgar, MD, PhD, FAANS, FACS, in the practice of neurosurgery. Melgar is a complex spine surgery and brain tumors specialist and was most recently affiliated with Tulane University School of Medicine.
Melgar received his bachelor of science degree and medical doctorate at The National Major University of San Marcos, Lima, Peru. He completed his neurosurgery fellowship at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Miami. Melgar completed residency in general surgery at S.U.N.Y Downstate School of Medicine, The Brookdale Hospital and Medical Center, Brooklyn, and residency in neurological surgery at Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit.
He is board certified in neurosurgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain