Memorial Physician Clinics adds Miguel A. Melgar, MD, PhD, FAANS, FACS
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 11,2013
Memorial Physician Clinics welcomes Miguel A. Melgar, MD, PhD, FAANS, FACS, in the practice of neurosurgery. Melgar is a complex spine surgery and brain tumors specialist and was most recently affiliated with Tulane University School of Medicine.
Melgar received his bachelor of science degree and medical doctorate at The National Major University of San Marcos, Lima, Peru. He completed his neurosurgery fellowship at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Miami. Melgar completed residency in general surgery at S.U.N.Y Downstate School of Medicine, The Brookdale Hospital and Medical Center, Brooklyn, and residency in neurological surgery at Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit.
He is board certified in neurosurgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- State granted delay in implementing teacher evaluations