Mississippi State Hospital recognizes employees
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored employees with September anniversary dates for their years of service. Sherlie Brown, of Puckett, was recognized for providing 30 years of service. Brown is a mental health technician in the Inpatient Services Division of the hospital.
Valerie Robinson, of Jackson, was recognized for providing 25 years of service. Robinson, a native of Natchez, is an active treatment technician in the Inpatient Services Division of the hospital.
Toy Landingham, of Clinton, was also recognized for providing 25 years of service. A native of Ethel, Landingham is a social worker at Mississippi State Hospital.
The hospital also recognized Patra Askew, of Florence, who has worked at the hospital for 20 years. Askew, a native of Carthage, works in the Safety and Investigative Services Department.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county