Mississippi State Hospital recognizes employees
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored employees with September anniversary dates for their years of service. Sherlie Brown, of Puckett, was recognized for providing 30 years of service. Brown is a mental health technician in the Inpatient Services Division of the hospital.
Valerie Robinson, of Jackson, was recognized for providing 25 years of service. Robinson, a native of Natchez, is an active treatment technician in the Inpatient Services Division of the hospital.
Toy Landingham, of Clinton, was also recognized for providing 25 years of service. A native of Ethel, Landingham is a social worker at Mississippi State Hospital.
The hospital also recognized Patra Askew, of Florence, who has worked at the hospital for 20 years. Askew, a native of Carthage, works in the Safety and Investigative Services Department.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison