Mississippi State Hospital recognizes employees
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored employees with September anniversary dates for their years of service. Sherlie Brown, of Puckett, was recognized for providing 30 years of service. Brown is a mental health technician in the Inpatient Services Division of the hospital.
Valerie Robinson, of Jackson, was recognized for providing 25 years of service. Robinson, a native of Natchez, is an active treatment technician in the Inpatient Services Division of the hospital.
Toy Landingham, of Clinton, was also recognized for providing 25 years of service. A native of Ethel, Landingham is a social worker at Mississippi State Hospital.
The hospital also recognized Patra Askew, of Florence, who has worked at the hospital for 20 years. Askew, a native of Carthage, works in the Safety and Investigative Services Department.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money
- Ex-circuit clerk Palmertree gets 10 years for embezzlement