Mississippi State Hospital recognizes employees
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored employees with September anniversary dates for their years of service. Sherlie Brown, of Puckett, was recognized for providing 30 years of service. Brown is a mental health technician in the Inpatient Services Division of the hospital.
Valerie Robinson, of Jackson, was recognized for providing 25 years of service. Robinson, a native of Natchez, is an active treatment technician in the Inpatient Services Division of the hospital.
Toy Landingham, of Clinton, was also recognized for providing 25 years of service. A native of Ethel, Landingham is a social worker at Mississippi State Hospital.
The hospital also recognized Patra Askew, of Florence, who has worked at the hospital for 20 years. Askew, a native of Carthage, works in the Safety and Investigative Services Department.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey