Mississippi State Hospital recognizes employees
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored employees with September anniversary dates for their years of service. Sherlie Brown, of Puckett, was recognized for providing 30 years of service. Brown is a mental health technician in the Inpatient Services Division of the hospital.
Valerie Robinson, of Jackson, was recognized for providing 25 years of service. Robinson, a native of Natchez, is an active treatment technician in the Inpatient Services Division of the hospital.
Toy Landingham, of Clinton, was also recognized for providing 25 years of service. A native of Ethel, Landingham is a social worker at Mississippi State Hospital.
The hospital also recognized Patra Askew, of Florence, who has worked at the hospital for 20 years. Askew, a native of Carthage, works in the Safety and Investigative Services Department.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015