Sean Culhane joins Stewart as agency services manager
Sean Culhane has joined Stewart as agency services manager for Mississippi. He is a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience in the title industry. Culhane’s legal career began in private practice before he joined Stewart Title of Louisiana (now Title Stream) as managing attorney from 1998–2001. Most recently, he was Mississippi state agency manager for First American Title, overseeing offices and employees throughout the state, serving as an in-house claims counsel and managing budgets and customer relationships.
Culhane is 2013-2014 president-elect of the North Jackson Rotary Club, and has been a member of its board of directors since 2007. He is also president-elect of the Fox Bay Owners Association in Brandon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast