Sean Culhane joins Stewart as agency services manager
Sean Culhane has joined Stewart as agency services manager for Mississippi. He is a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience in the title industry. Culhane’s legal career began in private practice before he joined Stewart Title of Louisiana (now Title Stream) as managing attorney from 1998–2001. Most recently, he was Mississippi state agency manager for First American Title, overseeing offices and employees throughout the state, serving as an in-house claims counsel and managing budgets and customer relationships.
Culhane is 2013-2014 president-elect of the North Jackson Rotary Club, and has been a member of its board of directors since 2007. He is also president-elect of the Fox Bay Owners Association in Brandon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement