Sean Culhane joins Stewart as agency services manager
Sean Culhane has joined Stewart as agency services manager for Mississippi. He is a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience in the title industry. Culhane’s legal career began in private practice before he joined Stewart Title of Louisiana (now Title Stream) as managing attorney from 1998–2001. Most recently, he was Mississippi state agency manager for First American Title, overseeing offices and employees throughout the state, serving as an in-house claims counsel and managing budgets and customer relationships.
Culhane is 2013-2014 president-elect of the North Jackson Rotary Club, and has been a member of its board of directors since 2007. He is also president-elect of the Fox Bay Owners Association in Brandon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years