Sean Culhane joins Stewart as agency services manager
Sean Culhane has joined Stewart as agency services manager for Mississippi. He is a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience in the title industry. Culhane’s legal career began in private practice before he joined Stewart Title of Louisiana (now Title Stream) as managing attorney from 1998–2001. Most recently, he was Mississippi state agency manager for First American Title, overseeing offices and employees throughout the state, serving as an in-house claims counsel and managing budgets and customer relationships.
Culhane is 2013-2014 president-elect of the North Jackson Rotary Club, and has been a member of its board of directors since 2007. He is also president-elect of the Fox Bay Owners Association in Brandon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders