Sean Culhane joins Stewart as agency services manager
Sean Culhane has joined Stewart as agency services manager for Mississippi. He is a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience in the title industry. Culhane’s legal career began in private practice before he joined Stewart Title of Louisiana (now Title Stream) as managing attorney from 1998–2001. Most recently, he was Mississippi state agency manager for First American Title, overseeing offices and employees throughout the state, serving as an in-house claims counsel and managing budgets and customer relationships.
Culhane is 2013-2014 president-elect of the North Jackson Rotary Club, and has been a member of its board of directors since 2007. He is also president-elect of the Fox Bay Owners Association in Brandon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete