Toyota giving away 100 cars over a 50 day span
Toyota is giving 100 cars over 50 days to nonprofit organizations that need a new vehicle. Three Mississippi organizations are in the running. They are the Autism Center of North Mississippi in Tupelo, Gulf Coast Women’s Center in Biloxi and YAC in Oxford
Each day for 50 days, online voters will choose which of five nonprofit organizations will take home a new set of wheels. The two organizations that receive the most votes at the end of the day will each take home a brand new Toyota of their choice.
Starting Oct. 1 through Nov. 19, voters can help their favorite organizations and causes. Just log in to your Facebook profile and use the 100 Cars for Good app to vote for the two organizations you want to support that day. Each afternoon, the previous day’s winners are announced and a five more finalist organizations will be presented.
Voting is open daily from 9 a.m. to 10:59 p.m. (CT).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate