Toyota giving away 100 cars over a 50 day span
Toyota is giving 100 cars over 50 days to nonprofit organizations that need a new vehicle. Three Mississippi organizations are in the running. They are the Autism Center of North Mississippi in Tupelo, Gulf Coast Women’s Center in Biloxi and YAC in Oxford
Each day for 50 days, online voters will choose which of five nonprofit organizations will take home a new set of wheels. The two organizations that receive the most votes at the end of the day will each take home a brand new Toyota of their choice.
Starting Oct. 1 through Nov. 19, voters can help their favorite organizations and causes. Just log in to your Facebook profile and use the 100 Cars for Good app to vote for the two organizations you want to support that day. Each afternoon, the previous day’s winners are announced and a five more finalist organizations will be presented.
Voting is open daily from 9 a.m. to 10:59 p.m. (CT).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company