Toyota giving away 100 cars over a 50 day span
Toyota is giving 100 cars over 50 days to nonprofit organizations that need a new vehicle. Three Mississippi organizations are in the running. They are the Autism Center of North Mississippi in Tupelo, Gulf Coast Women’s Center in Biloxi and YAC in Oxford
Each day for 50 days, online voters will choose which of five nonprofit organizations will take home a new set of wheels. The two organizations that receive the most votes at the end of the day will each take home a brand new Toyota of their choice.
Starting Oct. 1 through Nov. 19, voters can help their favorite organizations and causes. Just log in to your Facebook profile and use the 100 Cars for Good app to vote for the two organizations you want to support that day. Each afternoon, the previous day’s winners are announced and a five more finalist organizations will be presented.
Voting is open daily from 9 a.m. to 10:59 p.m. (CT).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life