Toyota giving away 100 cars over a 50 day span
Toyota is giving 100 cars over 50 days to nonprofit organizations that need a new vehicle. Three Mississippi organizations are in the running. They are the Autism Center of North Mississippi in Tupelo, Gulf Coast Women’s Center in Biloxi and YAC in Oxford
Each day for 50 days, online voters will choose which of five nonprofit organizations will take home a new set of wheels. The two organizations that receive the most votes at the end of the day will each take home a brand new Toyota of their choice.
Starting Oct. 1 through Nov. 19, voters can help their favorite organizations and causes. Just log in to your Facebook profile and use the 100 Cars for Good app to vote for the two organizations you want to support that day. Each afternoon, the previous day’s winners are announced and a five more finalist organizations will be presented.
Voting is open daily from 9 a.m. to 10:59 p.m. (CT).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that