Local firm breaks ground for new hotel in Delta
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 14,2013
CLARKSDALE — Landstar Construction, LLC, has broken ground for the construction of a new Hampton Inn by Hilton in Clarksdale for Chawla & Chawla, Inc.
The 63-room hotel is scheduled to open in April 2014, according to Flowood-based Landstar.
The cost of the project was undisclosed.
Landstar is a general purpose construction firm serving the Southeast but specializing in hotels as well as office and medical buildings. It has recently completed Hampton Inn projects in Winfield, Ala., and Atmore, Ala.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry