American Trucking Association accepts Dustin Koehl
American Trucking Associations has accepted Dustin Koehl, of Total Transportation of Mississippi LLC, as one of the first 17 trucking industry executives who have been accepted into LEAD ATA, the trucking group’s new program to educate and engage future leaders. This first class includes men and women ranging in age from 23 to 49, representing 12 states and working at fleets with between 28 and 30,000-plus trucks.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators