American Trucking Association accepts Dustin Koehl
American Trucking Associations has accepted Dustin Koehl, of Total Transportation of Mississippi LLC, as one of the first 17 trucking industry executives who have been accepted into LEAD ATA, the trucking group’s new program to educate and engage future leaders. This first class includes men and women ranging in age from 23 to 49, representing 12 states and working at fleets with between 28 and 30,000-plus trucks.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Events and Nominations