American Trucking Association accepts Dustin Koehl
American Trucking Associations has accepted Dustin Koehl, of Total Transportation of Mississippi LLC, as one of the first 17 trucking industry executives who have been accepted into LEAD ATA, the trucking group’s new program to educate and engage future leaders. This first class includes men and women ranging in age from 23 to 49, representing 12 states and working at fleets with between 28 and 30,000-plus trucks.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'