American Trucking Association accepts Dustin Koehl
American Trucking Associations has accepted Dustin Koehl, of Total Transportation of Mississippi LLC, as one of the first 17 trucking industry executives who have been accepted into LEAD ATA, the trucking group’s new program to educate and engage future leaders. This first class includes men and women ranging in age from 23 to 49, representing 12 states and working at fleets with between 28 and 30,000-plus trucks.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill