American Trucking Association accepts Dustin Koehl
American Trucking Associations has accepted Dustin Koehl, of Total Transportation of Mississippi LLC, as one of the first 17 trucking industry executives who have been accepted into LEAD ATA, the trucking group’s new program to educate and engage future leaders. This first class includes men and women ranging in age from 23 to 49, representing 12 states and working at fleets with between 28 and 30,000-plus trucks.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- 'Get on Up' movie opens in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet