Brunini’s John Milner honored as Chair’s Award for Outstanding Contribution by the ABA
John Milner of Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes, PLLC has received the inaugural Chair’s Award for Outstanding Contribution from the American Bar Association (ABA) Section of Environment, Energy and Resources. Milner received the award for his 2012-2013 work as chair of the Section’s Special Committee on Section, Division and Forum Coordination.
Milner concentrates his practice primarily in environmental law. He represents business and industrial clients in environmental litigation in state and federal courts in the Southeastern region. He has also had significant experience in environmental permitting and enforcement actions, natural resource damage assessments, and regulation promulgation proceedings primarily before the United States Environmental Protection Agency and the Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns