Brunini’s John Milner honored as Chair’s Award for Outstanding Contribution by the ABA
John Milner of Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes, PLLC has received the inaugural Chair’s Award for Outstanding Contribution from the American Bar Association (ABA) Section of Environment, Energy and Resources. Milner received the award for his 2012-2013 work as chair of the Section’s Special Committee on Section, Division and Forum Coordination.
Milner concentrates his practice primarily in environmental law. He represents business and industrial clients in environmental litigation in state and federal courts in the Southeastern region. He has also had significant experience in environmental permitting and enforcement actions, natural resource damage assessments, and regulation promulgation proceedings primarily before the United States Environmental Protection Agency and the Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer