Brunini’s John Milner honored as Chair’s Award for Outstanding Contribution by the ABA
John Milner of Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes, PLLC has received the inaugural Chair’s Award for Outstanding Contribution from the American Bar Association (ABA) Section of Environment, Energy and Resources. Milner received the award for his 2012-2013 work as chair of the Section’s Special Committee on Section, Division and Forum Coordination.
Milner concentrates his practice primarily in environmental law. He represents business and industrial clients in environmental litigation in state and federal courts in the Southeastern region. He has also had significant experience in environmental permitting and enforcement actions, natural resource damage assessments, and regulation promulgation proceedings primarily before the United States Environmental Protection Agency and the Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Judicial candidates put on ballot after rejection of challenges
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- MSU receives funding for two proposals aimed at boosting NASA missions