Brunini’s John Milner honored as Chair’s Award for Outstanding Contribution by the ABA
John Milner of Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes, PLLC has received the inaugural Chair’s Award for Outstanding Contribution from the American Bar Association (ABA) Section of Environment, Energy and Resources. Milner received the award for his 2012-2013 work as chair of the Section’s Special Committee on Section, Division and Forum Coordination.
Milner concentrates his practice primarily in environmental law. He represents business and industrial clients in environmental litigation in state and federal courts in the Southeastern region. He has also had significant experience in environmental permitting and enforcement actions, natural resource damage assessments, and regulation promulgation proceedings primarily before the United States Environmental Protection Agency and the Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring