Brunini’s John Milner honored as Chair’s Award for Outstanding Contribution by the ABA
John Milner of Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes, PLLC has received the inaugural Chair’s Award for Outstanding Contribution from the American Bar Association (ABA) Section of Environment, Energy and Resources. Milner received the award for his 2012-2013 work as chair of the Section’s Special Committee on Section, Division and Forum Coordination.
Milner concentrates his practice primarily in environmental law. He represents business and industrial clients in environmental litigation in state and federal courts in the Southeastern region. He has also had significant experience in environmental permitting and enforcement actions, natural resource damage assessments, and regulation promulgation proceedings primarily before the United States Environmental Protection Agency and the Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Entergy gives solar a shot
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Critics say Pearl out to eliminate mobile homes and apartments – not safeguard them
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- State Sen. McDaniel traveling Mississippi to promote PAC
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release