Chad Shealy is the new superintendent of the Vicksburg Warren School District
Chad Shealy is the new superintendent of the Vicksburg Warren School District. Shealy most recently was the principal of Gary Road Intermediate School in Byram. He has bachelor’s degrees in science and education from Mississippi College, a bachelor’s of fine arts degree from the University of Mississippi and a master’s degree in education leadership from Mississippi College.
Shealy replaces former superintendent Elizabeth Swinford, who left in June for a similar position in Tuscaloosa County, Ala. Donald Oakes had been interim superintendent.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete