Chad Shealy is the new superintendent of the Vicksburg Warren School District
Chad Shealy is the new superintendent of the Vicksburg Warren School District. Shealy most recently was the principal of Gary Road Intermediate School in Byram. He has bachelor’s degrees in science and education from Mississippi College, a bachelor’s of fine arts degree from the University of Mississippi and a master’s degree in education leadership from Mississippi College.
Shealy replaces former superintendent Elizabeth Swinford, who left in June for a similar position in Tuscaloosa County, Ala. Donald Oakes had been interim superintendent.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- HCC works deal with MSU Extension Service for land to expand
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Education leaders applying for $15M in grants for pre-kindergarten program