Chad Shealy is the new superintendent of the Vicksburg Warren School District
Chad Shealy is the new superintendent of the Vicksburg Warren School District. Shealy most recently was the principal of Gary Road Intermediate School in Byram. He has bachelor’s degrees in science and education from Mississippi College, a bachelor’s of fine arts degree from the University of Mississippi and a master’s degree in education leadership from Mississippi College.
Shealy replaces former superintendent Elizabeth Swinford, who left in June for a similar position in Tuscaloosa County, Ala. Donald Oakes had been interim superintendent.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Medical transportation company opening operation/call center
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K