Chad Shealy is the new superintendent of the Vicksburg Warren School District
Chad Shealy is the new superintendent of the Vicksburg Warren School District. Shealy most recently was the principal of Gary Road Intermediate School in Byram. He has bachelor’s degrees in science and education from Mississippi College, a bachelor’s of fine arts degree from the University of Mississippi and a master’s degree in education leadership from Mississippi College.
Shealy replaces former superintendent Elizabeth Swinford, who left in June for a similar position in Tuscaloosa County, Ala. Donald Oakes had been interim superintendent.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- BP appealing to have oil spill settlement administrator removed
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- LTE: With tax cuts, Gov. Bryant dismissive of least of us
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Dollar General store cited by OSHA for second time
- Three insurers selling in state on health care reform website
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology