Chad Shealy is the new superintendent of the Vicksburg Warren School District
Chad Shealy is the new superintendent of the Vicksburg Warren School District. Shealy most recently was the principal of Gary Road Intermediate School in Byram. He has bachelor’s degrees in science and education from Mississippi College, a bachelor’s of fine arts degree from the University of Mississippi and a master’s degree in education leadership from Mississippi College.
Shealy replaces former superintendent Elizabeth Swinford, who left in June for a similar position in Tuscaloosa County, Ala. Donald Oakes had been interim superintendent.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing