COMVEST promotes Adam Mitchell
Adam Mitchell has been promoted to development manager at COMVEST Properties. Mitchell joined COMVEST in early 2013 as retail development coordinator and has been deeply involved with all of the projects in the company’s pipeline since day one.
He holds a master’s degree in real estate development from Clemson University and recently earned his Mississippi real estate salesperson license.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Entergy gives solar a shot
- Critics say Pearl out to eliminate mobile homes and apartments – not safeguard them
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- State Sen. McDaniel traveling Mississippi to promote PAC
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- (VIDEO) DON GLIDEWELL — The threat of cyber crime to businesses is real