COMVEST promotes Adam Mitchell
Adam Mitchell has been promoted to development manager at COMVEST Properties. Mitchell joined COMVEST in early 2013 as retail development coordinator and has been deeply involved with all of the projects in the company’s pipeline since day one.
He holds a master’s degree in real estate development from Clemson University and recently earned his Mississippi real estate salesperson license.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- USM staffers Olivia Hurst and Catherine Lott recognized by Public Relations Association of Mississippi