COMVEST promotes Adam Mitchell
Adam Mitchell has been promoted to development manager at COMVEST Properties. Mitchell joined COMVEST in early 2013 as retail development coordinator and has been deeply involved with all of the projects in the company’s pipeline since day one.
He holds a master’s degree in real estate development from Clemson University and recently earned his Mississippi real estate salesperson license.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- HCC works deal with MSU Extension Service for land to expand
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Education leaders applying for $15M in grants for pre-kindergarten program