Daniel Coker Horton & Bell adds M. Davidson Forester, Brooke Trusty and Peter McKelroy
Daniel Coker Horton & Bell, P.A., has added three new associates in its Jackson office. M. Davidson Forester III holds a B.A. from the University of Mississippi (magna cum laude, 2207) and J.D. from the University of Mississippi School of Law (cum laude, 2013).
Brooke M. Trusty earned a B.A. in 2008 from Emory University and a J.D. from the UM School of Law (magna cum laude, 2011).
Peter J. McKelroy also earned his B.A. from UM (2006) and his J.D. from the UM School of Law (cum laude, 2010).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Rep. Howell decides not to seek re-election to House
- LTE: With tax cuts, Gov. Bryant dismissive of least of us