Daniel Coker Horton & Bell adds M. Davidson Forester, Brooke Trusty and Peter McKelroy
Daniel Coker Horton & Bell, P.A., has added three new associates in its Jackson office. M. Davidson Forester III holds a B.A. from the University of Mississippi (magna cum laude, 2207) and J.D. from the University of Mississippi School of Law (cum laude, 2013).
Brooke M. Trusty earned a B.A. in 2008 from Emory University and a J.D. from the UM School of Law (magna cum laude, 2011).
Peter J. McKelroy also earned his B.A. from UM (2006) and his J.D. from the UM School of Law (cum laude, 2010).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil