Daniel Coker Horton & Bell adds M. Davidson Forester, Brooke Trusty and Peter McKelroy
Daniel Coker Horton & Bell, P.A., has added three new associates in its Jackson office. M. Davidson Forester III holds a B.A. from the University of Mississippi (magna cum laude, 2207) and J.D. from the University of Mississippi School of Law (cum laude, 2013).
Brooke M. Trusty earned a B.A. in 2008 from Emory University and a J.D. from the UM School of Law (magna cum laude, 2011).
Peter J. McKelroy also earned his B.A. from UM (2006) and his J.D. from the UM School of Law (cum laude, 2010).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center