Daniel Coker Horton & Bell adds M. Davidson Forester, Brooke Trusty and Peter McKelroy
Daniel Coker Horton & Bell, P.A., has added three new associates in its Jackson office. M. Davidson Forester III holds a B.A. from the University of Mississippi (magna cum laude, 2207) and J.D. from the University of Mississippi School of Law (cum laude, 2013).
Brooke M. Trusty earned a B.A. in 2008 from Emory University and a J.D. from the UM School of Law (magna cum laude, 2011).
Peter J. McKelroy also earned his B.A. from UM (2006) and his J.D. from the UM School of Law (cum laude, 2010).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss