Daniel Coker Horton & Bell adds M. Davidson Forester, Brooke Trusty and Peter McKelroy
Daniel Coker Horton & Bell, P.A., has added three new associates in its Jackson office. M. Davidson Forester III holds a B.A. from the University of Mississippi (magna cum laude, 2207) and J.D. from the University of Mississippi School of Law (cum laude, 2013).
Brooke M. Trusty earned a B.A. in 2008 from Emory University and a J.D. from the UM School of Law (magna cum laude, 2011).
Peter J. McKelroy also earned his B.A. from UM (2006) and his J.D. from the UM School of Law (cum laude, 2010).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- New shareholders named for Copeland, Cook, Taylor and Bush
- MSU's Gilbert named finalist for Austin Peay presidency
- Communities vie for TVA sustainability designation
- American HealthTech passes Medicare tests
- First Corolla earmarked for export rolls off of Toyota's line