Dr. Stephanie Fussell now seeing patients at Memorial Cancer Center at Memorial Physician Clinics in Bay St. Louis
Dr. Stephanie Fussell, Medical Oncologist, is now seeing patients in the Memorial Cancer Center at Memorial Physician Clinics in Bay St. Louis. Fussell graduated from Louisiana State University and attended medical school at Louisiana State University in New Orleans. She completed her residency at Earl K. Long Hospital in Baton Rouge, La., and was fellowship trained at Ochsner Clinic and Louisiana State University Medical Center in New Orleans.
Fussell is board certified in internal medicine, medical oncology and in hospice and palliative medicine.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics