Keeping our eye on … Keith Kakadia
Currently pursuing a marketing degree at Mississippi State University, Keith Kakadia has already jumped into the deep waters of digital advertising with Starkville-based marketing agency SociallyIn.
The company’s Facebook page says its “helping appreciable brands grow their business through technology, design, and social media.”
“We started off as a social media management company and gradually hired more talent and transformed into an agency,” Kakadia says, “My job here is to keep operations running smooth, continue to find talent, and steer the agency in the right direction.”
With clients like the Boys & Girls Clubs and Mullen Family Foundation, Kakadia is indeed making his mark. “I am a huge team player,” he says. “I truly believe you cannot do much by yourself. The future of digital advertising is very promising. It is currently a $84-billion industry and will only continue to grow.”
When he’s not working, Kakadia enjoys movies, ultimate frisbee, soccer and following the careers of his favorite business leaders like Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos, Google founder Sergey Brin and Starbucks chairman Howard Schultz.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal