Keeping our eye on … Keith Kakadia
Currently pursuing a marketing degree at Mississippi State University, Keith Kakadia has already jumped into the deep waters of digital advertising with Starkville-based marketing agency SociallyIn.
The company’s Facebook page says its “helping appreciable brands grow their business through technology, design, and social media.”
“We started off as a social media management company and gradually hired more talent and transformed into an agency,” Kakadia says, “My job here is to keep operations running smooth, continue to find talent, and steer the agency in the right direction.”
With clients like the Boys & Girls Clubs and Mullen Family Foundation, Kakadia is indeed making his mark. “I am a huge team player,” he says. “I truly believe you cannot do much by yourself. The future of digital advertising is very promising. It is currently a $84-billion industry and will only continue to grow.”
When he’s not working, Kakadia enjoys movies, ultimate frisbee, soccer and following the careers of his favorite business leaders like Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos, Google founder Sergey Brin and Starbucks chairman Howard Schultz.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)