Keeping our eye on … Keith Kakadia
Currently pursuing a marketing degree at Mississippi State University, Keith Kakadia has already jumped into the deep waters of digital advertising with Starkville-based marketing agency SociallyIn.
The company’s Facebook page says its “helping appreciable brands grow their business through technology, design, and social media.”
“We started off as a social media management company and gradually hired more talent and transformed into an agency,” Kakadia says, “My job here is to keep operations running smooth, continue to find talent, and steer the agency in the right direction.”
With clients like the Boys & Girls Clubs and Mullen Family Foundation, Kakadia is indeed making his mark. “I am a huge team player,” he says. “I truly believe you cannot do much by yourself. The future of digital advertising is very promising. It is currently a $84-billion industry and will only continue to grow.”
When he’s not working, Kakadia enjoys movies, ultimate frisbee, soccer and following the careers of his favorite business leaders like Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos, Google founder Sergey Brin and Starbucks chairman Howard Schultz.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- USM staffers Olivia Hurst and Catherine Lott recognized by Public Relations Association of Mississippi