Keeping our eye on … Keith Kakadia
Currently pursuing a marketing degree at Mississippi State University, Keith Kakadia has already jumped into the deep waters of digital advertising with Starkville-based marketing agency SociallyIn.
The company’s Facebook page says its “helping appreciable brands grow their business through technology, design, and social media.”
“We started off as a social media management company and gradually hired more talent and transformed into an agency,” Kakadia says, “My job here is to keep operations running smooth, continue to find talent, and steer the agency in the right direction.”
With clients like the Boys & Girls Clubs and Mullen Family Foundation, Kakadia is indeed making his mark. “I am a huge team player,” he says. “I truly believe you cannot do much by yourself. The future of digital advertising is very promising. It is currently a $84-billion industry and will only continue to grow.”
When he’s not working, Kakadia enjoys movies, ultimate frisbee, soccer and following the careers of his favorite business leaders like Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos, Google founder Sergey Brin and Starbucks chairman Howard Schultz.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals