Keeping our eye on … Keith Kakadia
Currently pursuing a marketing degree at Mississippi State University, Keith Kakadia has already jumped into the deep waters of digital advertising with Starkville-based marketing agency SociallyIn.
The company’s Facebook page says its “helping appreciable brands grow their business through technology, design, and social media.”
“We started off as a social media management company and gradually hired more talent and transformed into an agency,” Kakadia says, “My job here is to keep operations running smooth, continue to find talent, and steer the agency in the right direction.”
With clients like the Boys & Girls Clubs and Mullen Family Foundation, Kakadia is indeed making his mark. “I am a huge team player,” he says. “I truly believe you cannot do much by yourself. The future of digital advertising is very promising. It is currently a $84-billion industry and will only continue to grow.”
When he’s not working, Kakadia enjoys movies, ultimate frisbee, soccer and following the careers of his favorite business leaders like Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos, Google founder Sergey Brin and Starbucks chairman Howard Schultz.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip