MEMA’s Robert Latham appoint to national committee
Mississippi Emergency Management Agency director Robert Latham has been appointed to serve as the chairman of the National Emergency Management Association’s Response and Recovery committee for the next 12 months. Latham is also a member on the Legislative committee. Latham has directed response and recovery efforts for 13 presidential major disaster declarations, two emergency declarations and numerous non-declared disasters in Mississippi.
In addition, MEMA staff attorney Allison Killebrew was named vice chair for the NEMA Legal Counsel Committee, and MEMA response director Tom McAllister remains a member of the Emergency Management Assistance Compact Task Force Committee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion