MEMA’s Robert Latham appoint to national committee
Mississippi Emergency Management Agency director Robert Latham has been appointed to serve as the chairman of the National Emergency Management Association’s Response and Recovery committee for the next 12 months. Latham is also a member on the Legislative committee. Latham has directed response and recovery efforts for 13 presidential major disaster declarations, two emergency declarations and numerous non-declared disasters in Mississippi.
In addition, MEMA staff attorney Allison Killebrew was named vice chair for the NEMA Legal Counsel Committee, and MEMA response director Tom McAllister remains a member of the Emergency Management Assistance Compact Task Force Committee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist