MEMA’s Robert Latham appoint to national committee
Mississippi Emergency Management Agency director Robert Latham has been appointed to serve as the chairman of the National Emergency Management Association’s Response and Recovery committee for the next 12 months. Latham is also a member on the Legislative committee. Latham has directed response and recovery efforts for 13 presidential major disaster declarations, two emergency declarations and numerous non-declared disasters in Mississippi.
In addition, MEMA staff attorney Allison Killebrew was named vice chair for the NEMA Legal Counsel Committee, and MEMA response director Tom McAllister remains a member of the Emergency Management Assistance Compact Task Force Committee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip