Michael Cosgrove joins Singer River pain management team
Singing River Health System recently welcomed Dr. Michael Cosgrove, MD, as a new member to the pain management team within the Neuroscience Center. Cosgrove received his medical degree from the Jefferson Medical College in Philadelphia. He performed a residency at Maine Medical Center in Portland, Maine. He also performed a fellowship at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, N.H. Cosgrove is board certified in anesthesiology and board certified in pain management.
He will be practicing with the Neuroscience Center in Ocean Springs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs