Michael Cosgrove joins Singer River pain management team
Singing River Health System recently welcomed Dr. Michael Cosgrove, MD, as a new member to the pain management team within the Neuroscience Center. Cosgrove received his medical degree from the Jefferson Medical College in Philadelphia. He performed a residency at Maine Medical Center in Portland, Maine. He also performed a fellowship at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, N.H. Cosgrove is board certified in anesthesiology and board certified in pain management.
He will be practicing with the Neuroscience Center in Ocean Springs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi