Michael Cosgrove joins Singer River pain management team
Singing River Health System recently welcomed Dr. Michael Cosgrove, MD, as a new member to the pain management team within the Neuroscience Center. Cosgrove received his medical degree from the Jefferson Medical College in Philadelphia. He performed a residency at Maine Medical Center in Portland, Maine. He also performed a fellowship at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, N.H. Cosgrove is board certified in anesthesiology and board certified in pain management.
He will be practicing with the Neuroscience Center in Ocean Springs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status