Michael Cosgrove joins Singer River pain management team
Singing River Health System recently welcomed Dr. Michael Cosgrove, MD, as a new member to the pain management team within the Neuroscience Center. Cosgrove received his medical degree from the Jefferson Medical College in Philadelphia. He performed a residency at Maine Medical Center in Portland, Maine. He also performed a fellowship at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, N.H. Cosgrove is board certified in anesthesiology and board certified in pain management.
He will be practicing with the Neuroscience Center in Ocean Springs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- DREAMS AND OYSTERS — Houstons set for August opening of Saltine in Fondren