Tunica CVB hires Mary Catherine Koonce
The Tunica Convention and Visitors Bureau has named Mary Catherine Koonce as the newest member of its destination marketing team. Koonce will serve as the bureau’s meetings and conventions sales manager. Having worked for both destination marketing organizations and regional associations, Koonce has extensive hospitality and tourism experience. She began her career as an intern at the Tunica CVB and went on to work in communications and marketing at the Starkville, Miss. CVB while attending Mississippi State University. After graduation, she was also employed at the Baton Rouge, La. CVB and the Louisiana Academy of Family Physicians.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute
- Real estate developer to plead guilty to wetlands violation
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline