Tunica CVB hires Mary Catherine Koonce
The Tunica Convention and Visitors Bureau has named Mary Catherine Koonce as the newest member of its destination marketing team. Koonce will serve as the bureau’s meetings and conventions sales manager. Having worked for both destination marketing organizations and regional associations, Koonce has extensive hospitality and tourism experience. She began her career as an intern at the Tunica CVB and went on to work in communications and marketing at the Starkville, Miss. CVB while attending Mississippi State University. After graduation, she was also employed at the Baton Rouge, La. CVB and the Louisiana Academy of Family Physicians.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal