Tunica CVB hires Mary Catherine Koonce
The Tunica Convention and Visitors Bureau has named Mary Catherine Koonce as the newest member of its destination marketing team. Koonce will serve as the bureau’s meetings and conventions sales manager. Having worked for both destination marketing organizations and regional associations, Koonce has extensive hospitality and tourism experience. She began her career as an intern at the Tunica CVB and went on to work in communications and marketing at the Starkville, Miss. CVB while attending Mississippi State University. After graduation, she was also employed at the Baton Rouge, La. CVB and the Louisiana Academy of Family Physicians.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option