Tunica CVB hires Mary Catherine Koonce
The Tunica Convention and Visitors Bureau has named Mary Catherine Koonce as the newest member of its destination marketing team. Koonce will serve as the bureau’s meetings and conventions sales manager. Having worked for both destination marketing organizations and regional associations, Koonce has extensive hospitality and tourism experience. She began her career as an intern at the Tunica CVB and went on to work in communications and marketing at the Starkville, Miss. CVB while attending Mississippi State University. After graduation, she was also employed at the Baton Rouge, La. CVB and the Louisiana Academy of Family Physicians.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office