Tunica CVB hires Mary Catherine Koonce
The Tunica Convention and Visitors Bureau has named Mary Catherine Koonce as the newest member of its destination marketing team. Koonce will serve as the bureau’s meetings and conventions sales manager. Having worked for both destination marketing organizations and regional associations, Koonce has extensive hospitality and tourism experience. She began her career as an intern at the Tunica CVB and went on to work in communications and marketing at the Starkville, Miss. CVB while attending Mississippi State University. After graduation, she was also employed at the Baton Rouge, La. CVB and the Louisiana Academy of Family Physicians.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency