USM’s Dr. Sarah Morgan receives grant renewal
Dr. Sarah Morgan, an associate professor in the School of Polymers and High Performance Materials at the University of Southern Mississippi, recently received a renewal grant from the Ray C. Anderson Foundation for her research project “Increasing Polymer Solar Cell Efficiency through Structures Inspired by Nature.” Morgan is head of the Morgan Research Group in the School of Polymers and High Performance Materials. Her research interests include polymer surfaces and interfaces, nanostructured materials, bio-inspired polymers, nanocomposites, surface modification, natural and synthetic polymer surfaces and thin films, nanomechanical and nanotribological characterization.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Real estate developer to plead guilty to wetlands violation
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State