USM’s Dr. Sarah Morgan receives grant renewal
Dr. Sarah Morgan, an associate professor in the School of Polymers and High Performance Materials at the University of Southern Mississippi, recently received a renewal grant from the Ray C. Anderson Foundation for her research project “Increasing Polymer Solar Cell Efficiency through Structures Inspired by Nature.” Morgan is head of the Morgan Research Group in the School of Polymers and High Performance Materials. Her research interests include polymer surfaces and interfaces, nanostructured materials, bio-inspired polymers, nanocomposites, surface modification, natural and synthetic polymer surfaces and thin films, nanomechanical and nanotribological characterization.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey