USM’s Dr. Sarah Morgan receives grant renewal
Dr. Sarah Morgan, an associate professor in the School of Polymers and High Performance Materials at the University of Southern Mississippi, recently received a renewal grant from the Ray C. Anderson Foundation for her research project “Increasing Polymer Solar Cell Efficiency through Structures Inspired by Nature.” Morgan is head of the Morgan Research Group in the School of Polymers and High Performance Materials. Her research interests include polymer surfaces and interfaces, nanostructured materials, bio-inspired polymers, nanocomposites, surface modification, natural and synthetic polymer surfaces and thin films, nanomechanical and nanotribological characterization.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image