USM’s Dr. Sarah Morgan receives grant renewal
Dr. Sarah Morgan, an associate professor in the School of Polymers and High Performance Materials at the University of Southern Mississippi, recently received a renewal grant from the Ray C. Anderson Foundation for her research project “Increasing Polymer Solar Cell Efficiency through Structures Inspired by Nature.” Morgan is head of the Morgan Research Group in the School of Polymers and High Performance Materials. Her research interests include polymer surfaces and interfaces, nanostructured materials, bio-inspired polymers, nanocomposites, surface modification, natural and synthetic polymer surfaces and thin films, nanomechanical and nanotribological characterization.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar