USM’s Dr. Sarah Morgan receives grant renewal
Dr. Sarah Morgan, an associate professor in the School of Polymers and High Performance Materials at the University of Southern Mississippi, recently received a renewal grant from the Ray C. Anderson Foundation for her research project “Increasing Polymer Solar Cell Efficiency through Structures Inspired by Nature.” Morgan is head of the Morgan Research Group in the School of Polymers and High Performance Materials. Her research interests include polymer surfaces and interfaces, nanostructured materials, bio-inspired polymers, nanocomposites, surface modification, natural and synthetic polymer surfaces and thin films, nanomechanical and nanotribological characterization.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager