USM’s Dr. Sarah Morgan receives grant renewal
Dr. Sarah Morgan, an associate professor in the School of Polymers and High Performance Materials at the University of Southern Mississippi, recently received a renewal grant from the Ray C. Anderson Foundation for her research project “Increasing Polymer Solar Cell Efficiency through Structures Inspired by Nature.” Morgan is head of the Morgan Research Group in the School of Polymers and High Performance Materials. Her research interests include polymer surfaces and interfaces, nanostructured materials, bio-inspired polymers, nanocomposites, surface modification, natural and synthetic polymer surfaces and thin films, nanomechanical and nanotribological characterization.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary