Waggoner Engineering promotes John Rounsaville
Waggoner Engineering has promoted John Rounsaville to the newly created position of vice president of strategic services, where he will manage federal and state government affairs issues for Waggoner’s projects and client initiatives. A former gubernatorial advisor in Jackson and congressional aide on Capitol Hill, Rounsaville’s public policy experience includes economic development, transportation, environmental and appropriations issues. In 2006, Rounsaville was appointed state director for USDA Rural Development. Prior to joining Waggoner in 2009, he served as vice president and partner of Capstone Public Affairs in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015