Waggoner Engineering promotes John Rounsaville
Waggoner Engineering has promoted John Rounsaville to the newly created position of vice president of strategic services, where he will manage federal and state government affairs issues for Waggoner’s projects and client initiatives. A former gubernatorial advisor in Jackson and congressional aide on Capitol Hill, Rounsaville’s public policy experience includes economic development, transportation, environmental and appropriations issues. In 2006, Rounsaville was appointed state director for USDA Rural Development. Prior to joining Waggoner in 2009, he served as vice president and partner of Capstone Public Affairs in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Madison's Christmas on Ice will not take place this year
- SPECIAL REPORT: Land may hold key to Jackson airport’s success
- Ex-judge disciplined, but not barred, by Supreme Court
- SPECIAL REPORT: A savvy pro is sought for Jackson airport's CEO
- Gunn: State's GOP needs to heal after Senate primary battle
- Bank welcomes Little
- USM Foundation sees second-highest fundraising total in history