Waggoner Engineering promotes John Rounsaville
Waggoner Engineering has promoted John Rounsaville to the newly created position of vice president of strategic services, where he will manage federal and state government affairs issues for Waggoner’s projects and client initiatives. A former gubernatorial advisor in Jackson and congressional aide on Capitol Hill, Rounsaville’s public policy experience includes economic development, transportation, environmental and appropriations issues. In 2006, Rounsaville was appointed state director for USDA Rural Development. Prior to joining Waggoner in 2009, he served as vice president and partner of Capstone Public Affairs in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years