Waggoner Engineering promotes John Rounsaville
Waggoner Engineering has promoted John Rounsaville to the newly created position of vice president of strategic services, where he will manage federal and state government affairs issues for Waggoner’s projects and client initiatives. A former gubernatorial advisor in Jackson and congressional aide on Capitol Hill, Rounsaville’s public policy experience includes economic development, transportation, environmental and appropriations issues. In 2006, Rounsaville was appointed state director for USDA Rural Development. Prior to joining Waggoner in 2009, he served as vice president and partner of Capstone Public Affairs in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval