Waggoner Engineering promotes John Rounsaville
Waggoner Engineering has promoted John Rounsaville to the newly created position of vice president of strategic services, where he will manage federal and state government affairs issues for Waggoner’s projects and client initiatives. A former gubernatorial advisor in Jackson and congressional aide on Capitol Hill, Rounsaville’s public policy experience includes economic development, transportation, environmental and appropriations issues. In 2006, Rounsaville was appointed state director for USDA Rural Development. Prior to joining Waggoner in 2009, he served as vice president and partner of Capstone Public Affairs in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point