Commission gets new members after resignation, sunset of terms
Published: October 20,2013
Tags: Board of Mayor and Aldermen, Brian McCullen, city, city goverment, City of Corinth, Claire Windsor, Corinth Historic Preservation Commission, culture, Heritage, history, Jimbo Bryant, Laura Albright, Robert G. Moore Jr., Stephanie Sandy, tourism, tourist, Van Hedges
CORINTH — Four new members have been named to the Corinth Historic Preservation Commission.
The Daily Corinthian reported the Board of Mayor and Aldermen this past week appointed Brian McCullen, Robert G. Moore Jr., Laura Albright and Claire Windsor to open seats.
The aldermen were told that the appointments were needed after the resignation of John Frame and because of the sunset of terms for commission members Van Hedges, Jimbo Bryant and Bubba McQueen.
Commission member Stephanie Sandy said the board’s rules require that a commissioner must be off the board for one year before being eligible to be appointed again.
Among the new appointees, McCullen is a senior vice president at SouthBank; Moore is an Alcorn County prosecuting attorney; Albright is vice president of Albright Storage Co. and a member of the Corinth area tourism board; and Windsor is a speech language pathologist who works at Magnolia Regional Health Center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal