Security Card walks away with bevy of awards
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 21,2013
OXFORD — Security Card Services was recently recognized for its achievements and received multiple awards at the Vantiv Partnership Forum held in Boston.
Vantiv Inc. awarded Security Card Services, an Oxford-based provider of merchant services processing, the following awards:
• Outstanding Agent Bank Partner of the Year 2013
• Highest Rank in # of Banks Entered into Agreement
• Top 2 Partners in Merchant Application Increase
• Top 3 Partners in highest overall Sales
• Top 5 Partners with highest Revenue Growth
“This is incredibly good news. The awards received confirm that our hard work, principles and dedication to the Banking Industry continue to be recognized by our industry and bank partners,” says William Alias III, president of Security Card Services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Inspectors find 'hot work' was cause of fatal explosion at fish plant
- Ground broken for new Hattiesburg Clinic facility