Security Card walks away with bevy of awards
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 21,2013
OXFORD — Security Card Services was recently recognized for its achievements and received multiple awards at the Vantiv Partnership Forum held in Boston.
Vantiv Inc. awarded Security Card Services, an Oxford-based provider of merchant services processing, the following awards:
• Outstanding Agent Bank Partner of the Year 2013
• Highest Rank in # of Banks Entered into Agreement
• Top 2 Partners in Merchant Application Increase
• Top 3 Partners in highest overall Sales
• Top 5 Partners with highest Revenue Growth
“This is incredibly good news. The awards received confirm that our hard work, principles and dedication to the Banking Industry continue to be recognized by our industry and bank partners,” says William Alias III, president of Security Card Services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters