Security Card walks away with bevy of awards
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 21,2013
OXFORD — Security Card Services was recently recognized for its achievements and received multiple awards at the Vantiv Partnership Forum held in Boston.
Vantiv Inc. awarded Security Card Services, an Oxford-based provider of merchant services processing, the following awards:
• Outstanding Agent Bank Partner of the Year 2013
• Highest Rank in # of Banks Entered into Agreement
• Top 2 Partners in Merchant Application Increase
• Top 3 Partners in highest overall Sales
• Top 5 Partners with highest Revenue Growth
“This is incredibly good news. The awards received confirm that our hard work, principles and dedication to the Banking Industry continue to be recognized by our industry and bank partners,” says William Alias III, president of Security Card Services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training