Security Card walks away with bevy of awards
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 21,2013
OXFORD — Security Card Services was recently recognized for its achievements and received multiple awards at the Vantiv Partnership Forum held in Boston.
Vantiv Inc. awarded Security Card Services, an Oxford-based provider of merchant services processing, the following awards:
• Outstanding Agent Bank Partner of the Year 2013
• Highest Rank in # of Banks Entered into Agreement
• Top 2 Partners in Merchant Application Increase
• Top 3 Partners in highest overall Sales
• Top 5 Partners with highest Revenue Growth
“This is incredibly good news. The awards received confirm that our hard work, principles and dedication to the Banking Industry continue to be recognized by our industry and bank partners,” says William Alias III, president of Security Card Services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus