Security Card walks away with bevy of awards
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 21,2013
OXFORD — Security Card Services was recently recognized for its achievements and received multiple awards at the Vantiv Partnership Forum held in Boston.
Vantiv Inc. awarded Security Card Services, an Oxford-based provider of merchant services processing, the following awards:
• Outstanding Agent Bank Partner of the Year 2013
• Highest Rank in # of Banks Entered into Agreement
• Top 2 Partners in Merchant Application Increase
• Top 3 Partners in highest overall Sales
• Top 5 Partners with highest Revenue Growth
“This is incredibly good news. The awards received confirm that our hard work, principles and dedication to the Banking Industry continue to be recognized by our industry and bank partners,” says William Alias III, president of Security Card Services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs