All American buys more stores, enters Alabama market
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 24,2013
MADISON — All American Check Cashing has expanded its payday and title loan services into Alabama with the acquisition and purchase of five retail stores.
Terms were not disclosed.
The retail stores located in Bessemer, Clanton, Millbrook, Prattville and Selma, Ala., will bring the total of All American’s stores to 50. All retail stores acquired in the acquisition will offer customers both payday and title loan products.
“This is our first entrance into the Alabama market and was part of our 2013 expansion plan,” said Michael Gray, president of All American Check Cashing. “With the addition of these locations and through other acquisitions we have expanded our current presence in Mississippi, Louisiana and now Alabama by 20 percent this year alone.
“Our relationships with our customers have allowed All American the success we continue to see, from 14 years ago when we opened our first store, to now with the acquisition of our 50th location and expanding into the Alabama market. This is a testament to our commitment to relationship lending and providing the fastest, easiest access to cash in the payday industry. “
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner