All American buys more stores, enters Alabama market
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 24,2013
MADISON — All American Check Cashing has expanded its payday and title loan services into Alabama with the acquisition and purchase of five retail stores.
Terms were not disclosed.
The retail stores located in Bessemer, Clanton, Millbrook, Prattville and Selma, Ala., will bring the total of All American’s stores to 50. All retail stores acquired in the acquisition will offer customers both payday and title loan products.
“This is our first entrance into the Alabama market and was part of our 2013 expansion plan,” said Michael Gray, president of All American Check Cashing. “With the addition of these locations and through other acquisitions we have expanded our current presence in Mississippi, Louisiana and now Alabama by 20 percent this year alone.
“Our relationships with our customers have allowed All American the success we continue to see, from 14 years ago when we opened our first store, to now with the acquisition of our 50th location and expanding into the Alabama market. This is a testament to our commitment to relationship lending and providing the fastest, easiest access to cash in the payday industry. “
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option