All American buys more stores, enters Alabama market
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 24,2013
MADISON — All American Check Cashing has expanded its payday and title loan services into Alabama with the acquisition and purchase of five retail stores.
Terms were not disclosed.
The retail stores located in Bessemer, Clanton, Millbrook, Prattville and Selma, Ala., will bring the total of All American’s stores to 50. All retail stores acquired in the acquisition will offer customers both payday and title loan products.
“This is our first entrance into the Alabama market and was part of our 2013 expansion plan,” said Michael Gray, president of All American Check Cashing. “With the addition of these locations and through other acquisitions we have expanded our current presence in Mississippi, Louisiana and now Alabama by 20 percent this year alone.
“Our relationships with our customers have allowed All American the success we continue to see, from 14 years ago when we opened our first store, to now with the acquisition of our 50th location and expanding into the Alabama market. This is a testament to our commitment to relationship lending and providing the fastest, easiest access to cash in the payday industry. “
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90