State’s cities get creative with C Spire Fiber to Home videos
by Frank Brown
Published: October 24,2013
As part of C Spire’s competition to select the first city in the Fiber to the Home project, the Ridgeland-based telecommunication firm received official information requests from 30 Mississippi communities. C Spire plans to announce the finalists in the first phase on Nov. 4.
Some communities also provided videos as part of their presentations.
Our favorites as most-creative are Oxford and Clinton. Which are your favorites?
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “State’s cities get creative with C Spire Fiber to Home videos”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Inspectors find 'hot work' was cause of fatal explosion at fish plant
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments