State’s cities get creative with C Spire Fiber to Home videos
by Frank Brown
Published: October 24,2013
As part of C Spire’s competition to select the first city in the Fiber to the Home project, the Ridgeland-based telecommunication firm received official information requests from 30 Mississippi communities. C Spire plans to announce the finalists in the first phase on Nov. 4.
Some communities also provided videos as part of their presentations.
Our favorites as most-creative are Oxford and Clinton. Which are your favorites?
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “State’s cities get creative with C Spire Fiber to Home videos”
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete