State’s cities get creative with C Spire Fiber to Home videos
by Frank Brown
Published: October 24,2013
As part of C Spire’s competition to select the first city in the Fiber to the Home project, the Ridgeland-based telecommunication firm received official information requests from 30 Mississippi communities. C Spire plans to announce the finalists in the first phase on Nov. 4.
Some communities also provided videos as part of their presentations.
Our favorites as most-creative are Oxford and Clinton. Which are your favorites?
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “State’s cities get creative with C Spire Fiber to Home videos”
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county