State’s cities get creative with C Spire Fiber to Home videos
by Frank Brown
Published: October 24,2013
As part of C Spire’s competition to select the first city in the Fiber to the Home project, the Ridgeland-based telecommunication firm received official information requests from 30 Mississippi communities. C Spire plans to announce the finalists in the first phase on Nov. 4.
Some communities also provided videos as part of their presentations.
Our favorites as most-creative are Oxford and Clinton. Which are your favorites?
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “State’s cities get creative with C Spire Fiber to Home videos”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62