State’s cities get creative with C Spire Fiber to Home videos
by Frank Brown
Published: October 24,2013
As part of C Spire’s competition to select the first city in the Fiber to the Home project, the Ridgeland-based telecommunication firm received official information requests from 30 Mississippi communities. C Spire plans to announce the finalists in the first phase on Nov. 4.
Some communities also provided videos as part of their presentations.
Our favorites as most-creative are Oxford and Clinton. Which are your favorites?
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “State’s cities get creative with C Spire Fiber to Home videos”
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison