Allison Cease named first board-certified nurse practitioner at Faces clinic
The Ridgeland-based cosmetic clinic, Faces, has named Allison Cease as its first board-certified nurse practitioner. At Faces, Cease will handle general registered nurse duties, including surgical prep and assistance, injections and wound care, in addition to noninvasive facial cosmetic procedures, which include ultrasound face and neck lifts, filler and Botox injections, laser tattoo and sun pigmentation removal as well as skin biopsies.
Cease holds a bachelor’s degree in nursing from Samford University and a master’s degree in nursing from the University of Alabama in Birmingham.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs