Allison Cease named first board-certified nurse practitioner at Faces clinic
The Ridgeland-based cosmetic clinic, Faces, has named Allison Cease as its first board-certified nurse practitioner. At Faces, Cease will handle general registered nurse duties, including surgical prep and assistance, injections and wound care, in addition to noninvasive facial cosmetic procedures, which include ultrasound face and neck lifts, filler and Botox injections, laser tattoo and sun pigmentation removal as well as skin biopsies.
Cease holds a bachelor’s degree in nursing from Samford University and a master’s degree in nursing from the University of Alabama in Birmingham.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk