Allison Cease named first board-certified nurse practitioner at Faces clinic
The Ridgeland-based cosmetic clinic, Faces, has named Allison Cease as its first board-certified nurse practitioner. At Faces, Cease will handle general registered nurse duties, including surgical prep and assistance, injections and wound care, in addition to noninvasive facial cosmetic procedures, which include ultrasound face and neck lifts, filler and Botox injections, laser tattoo and sun pigmentation removal as well as skin biopsies.
Cease holds a bachelor’s degree in nursing from Samford University and a master’s degree in nursing from the University of Alabama in Birmingham.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department