Allison Cease named first board-certified nurse practitioner at Faces clinic
The Ridgeland-based cosmetic clinic, Faces, has named Allison Cease as its first board-certified nurse practitioner. At Faces, Cease will handle general registered nurse duties, including surgical prep and assistance, injections and wound care, in addition to noninvasive facial cosmetic procedures, which include ultrasound face and neck lifts, filler and Botox injections, laser tattoo and sun pigmentation removal as well as skin biopsies.
Cease holds a bachelor’s degree in nursing from Samford University and a master’s degree in nursing from the University of Alabama in Birmingham.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win