Allison Cease named first board-certified nurse practitioner at Faces clinic
The Ridgeland-based cosmetic clinic, Faces, has named Allison Cease as its first board-certified nurse practitioner. At Faces, Cease will handle general registered nurse duties, including surgical prep and assistance, injections and wound care, in addition to noninvasive facial cosmetic procedures, which include ultrasound face and neck lifts, filler and Botox injections, laser tattoo and sun pigmentation removal as well as skin biopsies.
Cease holds a bachelor’s degree in nursing from Samford University and a master’s degree in nursing from the University of Alabama in Birmingham.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Court tosses challenge to Miss. Silicon’s clean air permit
- S&P: State in top 10 in U.S. in sales tax dependency
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015