Charles D. “Chuck” Dunlap named communication director for Southeastern Conference
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 25,2013
Charles D. “Chuck” Dunlap, a 1999 Mississippi State University communication graduate, is the new communications director for the Southeastern Conference. Associate director of media relations since 2007, Dunlap is a 13-year veteran of the SEC office in downtown Birmingham, Ala. The Louisville native joined the conference as an intern shortly after graduation.
Dunlap, who holds a 2004 master’s degree in business from the University of Alabama-Birmingham, was named assistant director of SEC media relations in 2002. He was promoted to associate director five years later.
Dunlap’s wife, the former Amber Chrisman, also is a 1999 MSU communication graduate.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete