Charles D. “Chuck” Dunlap named communication director for Southeastern Conference
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 25,2013
Charles D. “Chuck” Dunlap, a 1999 Mississippi State University communication graduate, is the new communications director for the Southeastern Conference. Associate director of media relations since 2007, Dunlap is a 13-year veteran of the SEC office in downtown Birmingham, Ala. The Louisville native joined the conference as an intern shortly after graduation.
Dunlap, who holds a 2004 master’s degree in business from the University of Alabama-Birmingham, was named assistant director of SEC media relations in 2002. He was promoted to associate director five years later.
Dunlap’s wife, the former Amber Chrisman, also is a 1999 MSU communication graduate.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs