Charles D. “Chuck” Dunlap named communication director for Southeastern Conference
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 25,2013
Charles D. “Chuck” Dunlap, a 1999 Mississippi State University communication graduate, is the new communications director for the Southeastern Conference. Associate director of media relations since 2007, Dunlap is a 13-year veteran of the SEC office in downtown Birmingham, Ala. The Louisville native joined the conference as an intern shortly after graduation.
Dunlap, who holds a 2004 master’s degree in business from the University of Alabama-Birmingham, was named assistant director of SEC media relations in 2002. He was promoted to associate director five years later.
Dunlap’s wife, the former Amber Chrisman, also is a 1999 MSU communication graduate.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- The link between education and economic development
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Expeditors working out logistics to open Jackson office next month