Charles D. “Chuck” Dunlap named communication director for Southeastern Conference
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 25,2013
Charles D. “Chuck” Dunlap, a 1999 Mississippi State University communication graduate, is the new communications director for the Southeastern Conference. Associate director of media relations since 2007, Dunlap is a 13-year veteran of the SEC office in downtown Birmingham, Ala. The Louisville native joined the conference as an intern shortly after graduation.
Dunlap, who holds a 2004 master’s degree in business from the University of Alabama-Birmingham, was named assistant director of SEC media relations in 2002. He was promoted to associate director five years later.
Dunlap’s wife, the former Amber Chrisman, also is a 1999 MSU communication graduate.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil