Charles D. “Chuck” Dunlap named communication director for Southeastern Conference
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 25,2013
Charles D. “Chuck” Dunlap, a 1999 Mississippi State University communication graduate, is the new communications director for the Southeastern Conference. Associate director of media relations since 2007, Dunlap is a 13-year veteran of the SEC office in downtown Birmingham, Ala. The Louisville native joined the conference as an intern shortly after graduation.
Dunlap, who holds a 2004 master’s degree in business from the University of Alabama-Birmingham, was named assistant director of SEC media relations in 2002. He was promoted to associate director five years later.
Dunlap’s wife, the former Amber Chrisman, also is a 1999 MSU communication graduate.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity