Dr, Kimberly Scherlofsky joins admissions team at Southern Miss
The Office of Admissions at the University of Southern Mississippi’s Gulf Park campus recently hired Dr. Kimberly C. Scherlofsky as an admissions counselor to focus on university recruiting and community outreach in the business, government and industry sectors along the Gulf Coast. Scherlofsky earned her doctorate from the University of Vienna in Austria in 2013 and both her master’s and bachelor’s degrees from Southern Miss in 2006 and 2004, respectively. She previously served as recruiter and program coordinator for the university’s International Development doctoral program.
In addition to working with the Southern Miss Gulf Coast Office of Admissions, Scherlofsky teaches political science as an adjunct faculty member.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force