Dr, Kimberly Scherlofsky joins admissions team at Southern Miss
The Office of Admissions at the University of Southern Mississippi’s Gulf Park campus recently hired Dr. Kimberly C. Scherlofsky as an admissions counselor to focus on university recruiting and community outreach in the business, government and industry sectors along the Gulf Coast. Scherlofsky earned her doctorate from the University of Vienna in Austria in 2013 and both her master’s and bachelor’s degrees from Southern Miss in 2006 and 2004, respectively. She previously served as recruiter and program coordinator for the university’s International Development doctoral program.
In addition to working with the Southern Miss Gulf Coast Office of Admissions, Scherlofsky teaches political science as an adjunct faculty member.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- State’s MAGIC accounting system works, albeit with glitches
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium