Dr, Kimberly Scherlofsky joins admissions team at Southern Miss
The Office of Admissions at the University of Southern Mississippi’s Gulf Park campus recently hired Dr. Kimberly C. Scherlofsky as an admissions counselor to focus on university recruiting and community outreach in the business, government and industry sectors along the Gulf Coast. Scherlofsky earned her doctorate from the University of Vienna in Austria in 2013 and both her master’s and bachelor’s degrees from Southern Miss in 2006 and 2004, respectively. She previously served as recruiter and program coordinator for the university’s International Development doctoral program.
In addition to working with the Southern Miss Gulf Coast Office of Admissions, Scherlofsky teaches political science as an adjunct faculty member.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- Digital Editions - magazines