Dr, Kimberly Scherlofsky joins admissions team at Southern Miss
The Office of Admissions at the University of Southern Mississippi’s Gulf Park campus recently hired Dr. Kimberly C. Scherlofsky as an admissions counselor to focus on university recruiting and community outreach in the business, government and industry sectors along the Gulf Coast. Scherlofsky earned her doctorate from the University of Vienna in Austria in 2013 and both her master’s and bachelor’s degrees from Southern Miss in 2006 and 2004, respectively. She previously served as recruiter and program coordinator for the university’s International Development doctoral program.
In addition to working with the Southern Miss Gulf Coast Office of Admissions, Scherlofsky teaches political science as an adjunct faculty member.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics