Dr, Kimberly Scherlofsky joins admissions team at Southern Miss
The Office of Admissions at the University of Southern Mississippi’s Gulf Park campus recently hired Dr. Kimberly C. Scherlofsky as an admissions counselor to focus on university recruiting and community outreach in the business, government and industry sectors along the Gulf Coast. Scherlofsky earned her doctorate from the University of Vienna in Austria in 2013 and both her master’s and bachelor’s degrees from Southern Miss in 2006 and 2004, respectively. She previously served as recruiter and program coordinator for the university’s International Development doctoral program.
In addition to working with the Southern Miss Gulf Coast Office of Admissions, Scherlofsky teaches political science as an adjunct faculty member.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip