Elizabeth Francis Rose, MD joins Dermatology-South
Dermatology-South has added Elizabeth Francis Rose, MD. Rose earned her medical degree from Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans where she also completed an internship in internal medicine and residency in dermatology. She is board certified by the American Board of Dermatology. Rose is a member of the American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery, Louisiana Dermatological Society, American Academy of Dermatology, Women’s Dermatologic Society, American Society for Dermatologic Surgery and Louisiana State Medical Society.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy