Elizabeth Francis Rose, MD joins Dermatology-South
Dermatology-South has added Elizabeth Francis Rose, MD. Rose earned her medical degree from Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans where she also completed an internship in internal medicine and residency in dermatology. She is board certified by the American Board of Dermatology. Rose is a member of the American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery, Louisiana Dermatological Society, American Academy of Dermatology, Women’s Dermatologic Society, American Society for Dermatologic Surgery and Louisiana State Medical Society.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center