Greg Jumper promoted to managing parter of ABC Supply Company
ABC Supply Co. Inc. has promoted Greg Jumper, manager of its branch in Memphis, to managing partner. A resident of New Albany, Jumper has managed the branch since 2010. As a managing partner, he continues to oversee the branch while taking on additional responsibilities.
Jumper has been named to ABC Supply’s National Branch Advisory Board, which advises senior management on a wide range of topics, including strategic initiatives, branch expansion, product development, technology, branch operation and company policy.
To be selected for the managing partner program, Jumper met stringent criteria in the areas of customer satisfaction, associate development, improvements in branch performance, safety compliance and excellence in overall business practices.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Study says state sacrificing billions of dollars, 20,000 jobs in refusing Medicaid expansion
- Tennessee-based manufacturer sites plant in industrial park
- Mars Food to celebrate 35 years in Port City