HORNE makes promotions
CPA and business advisory firm HORNE LLP recently promoted Amy Smith, Scott Dawkins, Paul Foster, Nikki Hults, Sara Lutz and Tim Hall.
Smith works in tax services and was promoted to tax services manager.
Dawkins, Foster, Hults and Lutz were all promoted to supervisor. Dawkins works in tax services.
Foster works in fraud, forensic and litigation services.
Hults works in business accounting services.
Lutz works in assurance services.
Hall was promoted to associate in business accounting services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- DREAMS AND OYSTERS — Houstons set for August opening of Saltine in Fondren