HORNE makes promotions
CPA and business advisory firm HORNE LLP recently promoted Amy Smith, Scott Dawkins, Paul Foster, Nikki Hults, Sara Lutz and Tim Hall.
Smith works in tax services and was promoted to tax services manager.
Dawkins, Foster, Hults and Lutz were all promoted to supervisor. Dawkins works in tax services.
Foster works in fraud, forensic and litigation services.
Hults works in business accounting services.
Lutz works in assurance services.
Hall was promoted to associate in business accounting services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- News The Way You Want It!
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects