HORNE makes promotions
CPA and business advisory firm HORNE LLP recently promoted Amy Smith, Scott Dawkins, Paul Foster, Nikki Hults, Sara Lutz and Tim Hall.
Smith works in tax services and was promoted to tax services manager.
Dawkins, Foster, Hults and Lutz were all promoted to supervisor. Dawkins works in tax services.
Foster works in fraud, forensic and litigation services.
Hults works in business accounting services.
Lutz works in assurance services.
Hall was promoted to associate in business accounting services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015