J. Paul Childress joins to People Lease team
J. Paul Childress has joined People Lease, bringing with him a wealth of knowledge of Medicare and government-regulated health benefits. He has years of experience as a corporate training manager for a national provider of enhanced Medicare benefits. He attended the University of Mississippi and is a veteran of the United States Air Force.
Childress currently lives in Brandon where he enjoys golfing and spending time with his wife, Frances, and son, Garrett.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal