J. Paul Childress joins to People Lease team
J. Paul Childress has joined People Lease, bringing with him a wealth of knowledge of Medicare and government-regulated health benefits. He has years of experience as a corporate training manager for a national provider of enhanced Medicare benefits. He attended the University of Mississippi and is a veteran of the United States Air Force.
Childress currently lives in Brandon where he enjoys golfing and spending time with his wife, Frances, and son, Garrett.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer