J. Paul Childress joins to People Lease team
J. Paul Childress has joined People Lease, bringing with him a wealth of knowledge of Medicare and government-regulated health benefits. He has years of experience as a corporate training manager for a national provider of enhanced Medicare benefits. He attended the University of Mississippi and is a veteran of the United States Air Force.
Childress currently lives in Brandon where he enjoys golfing and spending time with his wife, Frances, and son, Garrett.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Judicial candidates put on ballot after rejection of challenges
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- MSU receives funding for two proposals aimed at boosting NASA missions
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university