J. Paul Childress joins to People Lease team
J. Paul Childress has joined People Lease, bringing with him a wealth of knowledge of Medicare and government-regulated health benefits. He has years of experience as a corporate training manager for a national provider of enhanced Medicare benefits. He attended the University of Mississippi and is a veteran of the United States Air Force.
Childress currently lives in Brandon where he enjoys golfing and spending time with his wife, Frances, and son, Garrett.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- New shareholders named for Copeland, Cook, Taylor and Bush
- MSU's Gilbert named finalist for Austin Peay presidency
- Communities vie for TVA sustainability designation
- American HealthTech passes Medicare tests
- First Corolla earmarked for export rolls off of Toyota's line