J. Paul Childress joins to People Lease team
J. Paul Childress has joined People Lease, bringing with him a wealth of knowledge of Medicare and government-regulated health benefits. He has years of experience as a corporate training manager for a national provider of enhanced Medicare benefits. He attended the University of Mississippi and is a veteran of the United States Air Force.
Childress currently lives in Brandon where he enjoys golfing and spending time with his wife, Frances, and son, Garrett.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Leadership in Law nomination form