Jeff Davis named Miss. State’s executive director of the alumni association
Jeff Davis, a veteran alumni association executive at Stephen F. Austin University in Nacogdoches, Texas, is Mississippi State University’s new executive director of the alumni association. Davis succeeds Jimmy Abraham, who retired earlier this year after a 38-year career in alumni affairs and student affairs. Davis served as SFA’s executive director of alumni affairs since 2008. He also was chief executive of both the SFA Alumni Association and the SFA Alumni Foundation.
Davis holds an MBA in management from the University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Business. He is a 2002 graduate of Stephen F. Austin State University where he earned a bachelor’s in business administration from the Nelson Rusche College of Business. Davis belongs to the Council of Alumni Association Executives. He is an active member of the Council for the Advancement and Support of Education, the Alumni Professionals of Texas, the Association of Fundraising Professionals, the Nacogdoches Jaycees, the Fredonia Rotary Club and the alumni chapter of Tau Kappa Epsilon Fraternity.
Joining Davis in Starkville will be his wife, Jenny, and two daughters Campbell and Collins.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice