Jeff Davis named Miss. State’s executive director of the alumni association
Jeff Davis, a veteran alumni association executive at Stephen F. Austin University in Nacogdoches, Texas, is Mississippi State University’s new executive director of the alumni association. Davis succeeds Jimmy Abraham, who retired earlier this year after a 38-year career in alumni affairs and student affairs. Davis served as SFA’s executive director of alumni affairs since 2008. He also was chief executive of both the SFA Alumni Association and the SFA Alumni Foundation.
Davis holds an MBA in management from the University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Business. He is a 2002 graduate of Stephen F. Austin State University where he earned a bachelor’s in business administration from the Nelson Rusche College of Business. Davis belongs to the Council of Alumni Association Executives. He is an active member of the Council for the Advancement and Support of Education, the Alumni Professionals of Texas, the Association of Fundraising Professionals, the Nacogdoches Jaycees, the Fredonia Rotary Club and the alumni chapter of Tau Kappa Epsilon Fraternity.
Joining Davis in Starkville will be his wife, Jenny, and two daughters Campbell and Collins.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency