Kristopher Kaase appointed as examiner
Kristopher Kaase, Ph.D. of The Institute for Evidence-based Reform, LLC in Brandon has been appointed by Dr. Patrick Gallagher, director of the U.S. Commerce Department’s National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), to the 2013 Board of Examiners for the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award. As an examiner, Kaase is responsible for reviewing and evaluating applications submitted for the Baldrige Award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager