Kristopher Kaase appointed as examiner
Kristopher Kaase, Ph.D. of The Institute for Evidence-based Reform, LLC in Brandon has been appointed by Dr. Patrick Gallagher, director of the U.S. Commerce Department’s National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), to the 2013 Board of Examiners for the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award. As an examiner, Kaase is responsible for reviewing and evaluating applications submitted for the Baldrige Award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss