Kristopher Kaase appointed as examiner
Kristopher Kaase, Ph.D. of The Institute for Evidence-based Reform, LLC in Brandon has been appointed by Dr. Patrick Gallagher, director of the U.S. Commerce Department’s National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), to the 2013 Board of Examiners for the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award. As an examiner, Kaase is responsible for reviewing and evaluating applications submitted for the Baldrige Award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast