Leah Chisolm take position with Gresham, Smith and Partners
Gresham, Smith and Partners has added Leah Chisolm as an administrative assistant in the firm’s Jackson office. Chisolm has 18 years of experience in computer applications instruction. She is a graduate of Mississippi State University, where she earned a bachelor of science in business education.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete