Linda S. Trifone promoted to director at BKD
BKD, LLP has promoted Linda S. Trifone, CPA to director. A member of BKD National Health Care Group, Trifone is a certified fraud examiner with 11 years of public accounting and two years of internal audit experience. She is also a BKD national training instructor, a speaker around the state on fraud and audit and accounting issues and has published an article on fraud in the newsletter of the Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants. She is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, MSCPA (serving on the Health Care Services Committee), Hospital Financial Management Association and Association of Certified Fraud Examiners.
Trifone is a graduate of the University of Notre Dame, South Bend, Indiana, with a B.S. degree in accounting.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy