Linda S. Trifone promoted to director at BKD
BKD, LLP has promoted Linda S. Trifone, CPA to director. A member of BKD National Health Care Group, Trifone is a certified fraud examiner with 11 years of public accounting and two years of internal audit experience. She is also a BKD national training instructor, a speaker around the state on fraud and audit and accounting issues and has published an article on fraud in the newsletter of the Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants. She is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, MSCPA (serving on the Health Care Services Committee), Hospital Financial Management Association and Association of Certified Fraud Examiners.
Trifone is a graduate of the University of Notre Dame, South Bend, Indiana, with a B.S. degree in accounting.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years