Linda S. Trifone promoted to director at BKD
BKD, LLP has promoted Linda S. Trifone, CPA to director. A member of BKD National Health Care Group, Trifone is a certified fraud examiner with 11 years of public accounting and two years of internal audit experience. She is also a BKD national training instructor, a speaker around the state on fraud and audit and accounting issues and has published an article on fraud in the newsletter of the Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants. She is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, MSCPA (serving on the Health Care Services Committee), Hospital Financial Management Association and Association of Certified Fraud Examiners.
Trifone is a graduate of the University of Notre Dame, South Bend, Indiana, with a B.S. degree in accounting.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn
- Coast city to repay BP grant funding for Ocean Expo
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Judge to weigh Hood's credit card issuer lawsuit
- Blue Origin successfully tests BE-3 rocket engine
- Allain to lie in repose at Capital Friday; funeral Saturday in Natchez
- Northrop Grumman begins production of five NATO drones