Linda S. Trifone promoted to director at BKD
BKD, LLP has promoted Linda S. Trifone, CPA to director. A member of BKD National Health Care Group, Trifone is a certified fraud examiner with 11 years of public accounting and two years of internal audit experience. She is also a BKD national training instructor, a speaker around the state on fraud and audit and accounting issues and has published an article on fraud in the newsletter of the Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants. She is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, MSCPA (serving on the Health Care Services Committee), Hospital Financial Management Association and Association of Certified Fraud Examiners.
Trifone is a graduate of the University of Notre Dame, South Bend, Indiana, with a B.S. degree in accounting.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur