Linda S. Trifone promoted to director at BKD
BKD, LLP has promoted Linda S. Trifone, CPA to director. A member of BKD National Health Care Group, Trifone is a certified fraud examiner with 11 years of public accounting and two years of internal audit experience. She is also a BKD national training instructor, a speaker around the state on fraud and audit and accounting issues and has published an article on fraud in the newsletter of the Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants. She is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, MSCPA (serving on the Health Care Services Committee), Hospital Financial Management Association and Association of Certified Fraud Examiners.
Trifone is a graduate of the University of Notre Dame, South Bend, Indiana, with a B.S. degree in accounting.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports