Lora Bingham named new assistant director of annual giving at Millsaps College
Lora Bingham is the new assistant director of annual giving at Millsaps College. For the last two years, she worked as development manager, strategic planning, for the Alabama-Mississippi Chapter of the Multiple Sclerosis Society. Before that, she was membership and development coordinator at the B.B. King Museum and Delta Interpretive Center in Indianola. She has served as a member of the Indianola Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors, the Indianola Tourism Commission and the Mississippi Delta Tourism Association Board of Directors.
Bingham earned a bachelor of business administration in marketing from Mississippi State University in May 2007.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics