Lora Bingham named new assistant director of annual giving at Millsaps College
Lora Bingham is the new assistant director of annual giving at Millsaps College. For the last two years, she worked as development manager, strategic planning, for the Alabama-Mississippi Chapter of the Multiple Sclerosis Society. Before that, she was membership and development coordinator at the B.B. King Museum and Delta Interpretive Center in Indianola. She has served as a member of the Indianola Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors, the Indianola Tourism Commission and the Mississippi Delta Tourism Association Board of Directors.
Bingham earned a bachelor of business administration in marketing from Mississippi State University in May 2007.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal