Lora Bingham named new assistant director of annual giving at Millsaps College
Lora Bingham is the new assistant director of annual giving at Millsaps College. For the last two years, she worked as development manager, strategic planning, for the Alabama-Mississippi Chapter of the Multiple Sclerosis Society. Before that, she was membership and development coordinator at the B.B. King Museum and Delta Interpretive Center in Indianola. She has served as a member of the Indianola Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors, the Indianola Tourism Commission and the Mississippi Delta Tourism Association Board of Directors.
Bingham earned a bachelor of business administration in marketing from Mississippi State University in May 2007.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- George Flaggs regrets repayment flaw in lending law
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments