Maxine Greenleaf returns to MVSU
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 25,2013
Mississippi Valley State University announces the appointment of Maxine Greenleaf as the new director of communications and marketing. Greenleaf brings over seven years of experience to her new role. Most recently, she was the director of public relations for the Leflore County School District. She previously served as a communications specialist at MVSU, freelance writer for Team Fenom and weekend news anchor/reporter at WXVT – Channel 15.
She is actively involved in the community. Greenleaf is a member of the Greenwood Rotary Club, where she serves as sergeant at arms and a board of directors member; president of the Greenwood Leflore Young Professionals, and board of directors member for the United Way of Leflore County.
She holds a bachelor’s degree in mass communications from Mississippi Valley State University, and a master of arts degree in mass communication/journalism with a concentration in public relations from Kent State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist