Maxine Greenleaf returns to MVSU
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 25,2013
Mississippi Valley State University announces the appointment of Maxine Greenleaf as the new director of communications and marketing. Greenleaf brings over seven years of experience to her new role. Most recently, she was the director of public relations for the Leflore County School District. She previously served as a communications specialist at MVSU, freelance writer for Team Fenom and weekend news anchor/reporter at WXVT – Channel 15.
She is actively involved in the community. Greenleaf is a member of the Greenwood Rotary Club, where she serves as sergeant at arms and a board of directors member; president of the Greenwood Leflore Young Professionals, and board of directors member for the United Way of Leflore County.
She holds a bachelor’s degree in mass communications from Mississippi Valley State University, and a master of arts degree in mass communication/journalism with a concentration in public relations from Kent State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win