Maxine Greenleaf returns to MVSU
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 25,2013
Mississippi Valley State University announces the appointment of Maxine Greenleaf as the new director of communications and marketing. Greenleaf brings over seven years of experience to her new role. Most recently, she was the director of public relations for the Leflore County School District. She previously served as a communications specialist at MVSU, freelance writer for Team Fenom and weekend news anchor/reporter at WXVT – Channel 15.
She is actively involved in the community. Greenleaf is a member of the Greenwood Rotary Club, where she serves as sergeant at arms and a board of directors member; president of the Greenwood Leflore Young Professionals, and board of directors member for the United Way of Leflore County.
She holds a bachelor’s degree in mass communications from Mississippi Valley State University, and a master of arts degree in mass communication/journalism with a concentration in public relations from Kent State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'