Maxine Greenleaf returns to MVSU
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 25,2013
Mississippi Valley State University announces the appointment of Maxine Greenleaf as the new director of communications and marketing. Greenleaf brings over seven years of experience to her new role. Most recently, she was the director of public relations for the Leflore County School District. She previously served as a communications specialist at MVSU, freelance writer for Team Fenom and weekend news anchor/reporter at WXVT – Channel 15.
She is actively involved in the community. Greenleaf is a member of the Greenwood Rotary Club, where she serves as sergeant at arms and a board of directors member; president of the Greenwood Leflore Young Professionals, and board of directors member for the United Way of Leflore County.
She holds a bachelor’s degree in mass communications from Mississippi Valley State University, and a master of arts degree in mass communication/journalism with a concentration in public relations from Kent State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015