Memorial Physician Clinics has added Samir Tomajian, MD
Memorial Physician Clinics has added Samir Tomajian, MD, in the practice of pain management and anesthesiology.Tomajian graduated summa cum laude with his undergraduate degree from the University of Houston. He earned his medical doctorate from the University of Texas Health Science Center in Houston. Tomajian completed his residency in general surgery and anesthesiology at Tulane University in Louisiana and his fellowship in pain medicine at Louisiana State University.
Tomajian is a candidate in the American Board of Anesthesia.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers