Memorial Physician Clinics has added Samir Tomajian, MD
Memorial Physician Clinics has added Samir Tomajian, MD, in the practice of pain management and anesthesiology.Tomajian graduated summa cum laude with his undergraduate degree from the University of Houston. He earned his medical doctorate from the University of Texas Health Science Center in Houston. Tomajian completed his residency in general surgery and anesthesiology at Tulane University in Louisiana and his fellowship in pain medicine at Louisiana State University.
Tomajian is a candidate in the American Board of Anesthesia.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill