Memorial Physician Clinics has added Samir Tomajian, MD
Memorial Physician Clinics has added Samir Tomajian, MD, in the practice of pain management and anesthesiology.Tomajian graduated summa cum laude with his undergraduate degree from the University of Houston. He earned his medical doctorate from the University of Texas Health Science Center in Houston. Tomajian completed his residency in general surgery and anesthesiology at Tulane University in Louisiana and his fellowship in pain medicine at Louisiana State University.
Tomajian is a candidate in the American Board of Anesthesia.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending