Memorial Physician Clinics has added Samir Tomajian, MD
Memorial Physician Clinics has added Samir Tomajian, MD, in the practice of pain management and anesthesiology.Tomajian graduated summa cum laude with his undergraduate degree from the University of Houston. He earned his medical doctorate from the University of Texas Health Science Center in Houston. Tomajian completed his residency in general surgery and anesthesiology at Tulane University in Louisiana and his fellowship in pain medicine at Louisiana State University.
Tomajian is a candidate in the American Board of Anesthesia.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail
- Researchers fly drone into hurricane for the first time
- House votes for transfer of Yellow Creek Port land to state
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner