Memorial Physician Clinics has added Samir Tomajian, MD
Memorial Physician Clinics has added Samir Tomajian, MD, in the practice of pain management and anesthesiology.Tomajian graduated summa cum laude with his undergraduate degree from the University of Houston. He earned his medical doctorate from the University of Texas Health Science Center in Houston. Tomajian completed his residency in general surgery and anesthesiology at Tulane University in Louisiana and his fellowship in pain medicine at Louisiana State University.
Tomajian is a candidate in the American Board of Anesthesia.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities