Mississippi Tourism Association, MDA present awards for Governor’s Conference on Tourism
The Mississippi Tourism Association, in cooperation with the Mississippi Development Authority’s Tourism Division, recently presented a host of awards during the 2013 Governor’s Conference on Tourism.
The award recipients are: Travel Media, Travel Writer, Suzanne Corbett; Community Volunteer of the Year, Andi Rushton Oustalet, Christmas at Beauvoir; Governmental Friend of Tourism, State Sen. Melanie Sojourner; MTA Member of the Year, Neal McCoy, executive director, Tupelo Convention and Visitors Bureau; Tourism Investment Award, Joann and Paul Adams, Yazoo City; Outstanding MDA Tourism Partner, Tom VanHyning, research program manager; and, MDA Tourism Superstar, Nina Parikh, associate manager, Mississippi Film Office.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi