Mississippi Tourism Association, MDA present awards for Governor’s Conference on Tourism
The Mississippi Tourism Association, in cooperation with the Mississippi Development Authority’s Tourism Division, recently presented a host of awards during the 2013 Governor’s Conference on Tourism.
The award recipients are: Travel Media, Travel Writer, Suzanne Corbett; Community Volunteer of the Year, Andi Rushton Oustalet, Christmas at Beauvoir; Governmental Friend of Tourism, State Sen. Melanie Sojourner; MTA Member of the Year, Neal McCoy, executive director, Tupelo Convention and Visitors Bureau; Tourism Investment Award, Joann and Paul Adams, Yazoo City; Outstanding MDA Tourism Partner, Tom VanHyning, research program manager; and, MDA Tourism Superstar, Nina Parikh, associate manager, Mississippi Film Office.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy