Nail McKinney Professional Association adds Charles F. “Chase” Farmer to staff
Nail McKinney Professional Association has added Charles F. “Chase” Farmer, IV, CPA. Chase, a native of Columbus, graduated from the University of Mississippi and the Mississippi University for Women with a bachelor of science in accounting. He has over five years experience in public practice.
Farmer and his wife, Shelley, reside in Tupelo with their son, Charlie, and daughter, Maggie.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Gulf Coast's design studio teaches lessons on sustainability
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department