Nail McKinney Professional Association adds Charles F. “Chase” Farmer to staff
Nail McKinney Professional Association has added Charles F. “Chase” Farmer, IV, CPA. Chase, a native of Columbus, graduated from the University of Mississippi and the Mississippi University for Women with a bachelor of science in accounting. He has over five years experience in public practice.
Farmer and his wife, Shelley, reside in Tupelo with their son, Charlie, and daughter, Maggie.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip