Pam Gregory named senior vice president at Fisher Brown Bottrell Insurance
Fisher Brown Bottrell Insurance has named Pam Gregory as senior vice president. With more than 30 years of insurance and employee benefits consulting experience, Gregory has been with Bottrell since 2002. She is an employee benefits insurance consultant with clients throughout the Southeast and is a leading producer of the agency. She has received numerous awards and honors, including sales and production awards. In 2012, she was the first recipient of the Mississippi Association of Health Underwriters of the Year. In 1994, Gregory was the recipient of the Health Underwriter of the Year for the Jackson Chapter. She is active in the insurance community and currently Health Underwriters Political Action Committee (HUPAC). Gregory has served as past president of the Jackson Association of Health Underwriters, past president and board member of the State Association of Health Underwriters, past board member of the Ole Miss Insurance Advisory Council, member of the President’s Advisory Council for Starmount Life. She served as a member of the Mississippi Insurance Exchange Advisory Board. More recently, she has completed her PPACA certification to help assist her client with the Healthcare Reform Act. Gregory, who resides in Ridgeland, has also completed Spin & Mass Selling and has obtained the Certified Financial Paraplanner degree.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss