Pam Gregory named senior vice president at Fisher Brown Bottrell Insurance
Fisher Brown Bottrell Insurance has named Pam Gregory as senior vice president. With more than 30 years of insurance and employee benefits consulting experience, Gregory has been with Bottrell since 2002. She is an employee benefits insurance consultant with clients throughout the Southeast and is a leading producer of the agency. She has received numerous awards and honors, including sales and production awards. In 2012, she was the first recipient of the Mississippi Association of Health Underwriters of the Year. In 1994, Gregory was the recipient of the Health Underwriter of the Year for the Jackson Chapter. She is active in the insurance community and currently Health Underwriters Political Action Committee (HUPAC). Gregory has served as past president of the Jackson Association of Health Underwriters, past president and board member of the State Association of Health Underwriters, past board member of the Ole Miss Insurance Advisory Council, member of the President’s Advisory Council for Starmount Life. She served as a member of the Mississippi Insurance Exchange Advisory Board. More recently, she has completed her PPACA certification to help assist her client with the Healthcare Reform Act. Gregory, who resides in Ridgeland, has also completed Spin & Mass Selling and has obtained the Certified Financial Paraplanner degree.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- News The Way You Want It!
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy