Pam Sullins now holds registered paraplanner designation
Pam Sullins of Haire Wealth Management recently earned the registered paraplanner (RP) designation. Sullins is an operations manager at the Tupelo firm, a position she has held since its establishment in 2004.
Sullins brings more than 14 years in the investor relations field. Prior to her current position, she had worked at Edward Jones, where she first met and assisted Robin Haire, president of Haire Wealth Management. Sullins holds a degree in business administration with an emphasis in economics.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not
- Jon-Paul Croom made CEO