Pam Sullins now holds registered paraplanner designation
Pam Sullins of Haire Wealth Management recently earned the registered paraplanner (RP) designation. Sullins is an operations manager at the Tupelo firm, a position she has held since its establishment in 2004.
Sullins brings more than 14 years in the investor relations field. Prior to her current position, she had worked at Edward Jones, where she first met and assisted Robin Haire, president of Haire Wealth Management. Sullins holds a degree in business administration with an emphasis in economics.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love