Pam Sullins now holds registered paraplanner designation
Pam Sullins of Haire Wealth Management recently earned the registered paraplanner (RP) designation. Sullins is an operations manager at the Tupelo firm, a position she has held since its establishment in 2004.
Sullins brings more than 14 years in the investor relations field. Prior to her current position, she had worked at Edward Jones, where she first met and assisted Robin Haire, president of Haire Wealth Management. Sullins holds a degree in business administration with an emphasis in economics.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- DAVID DALLAS — Delbert Hosemann: An unsung hero chooses to remain so
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- New Orleans congestion keeps Chiquita Gulfport port
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- More money needed to get Biloxi baseball stadium open on time
- Cox won't seek a second term as Greenville mayor
- Mississippi auto parts workers in union drive plan protest
- Gunn to seek phaseout of personal income tax