Pam Sullins now holds registered paraplanner designation
Pam Sullins of Haire Wealth Management recently earned the registered paraplanner (RP) designation. Sullins is an operations manager at the Tupelo firm, a position she has held since its establishment in 2004.
Sullins brings more than 14 years in the investor relations field. Prior to her current position, she had worked at Edward Jones, where she first met and assisted Robin Haire, president of Haire Wealth Management. Sullins holds a degree in business administration with an emphasis in economics.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image