Pam Sullins now holds registered paraplanner designation
Pam Sullins of Haire Wealth Management recently earned the registered paraplanner (RP) designation. Sullins is an operations manager at the Tupelo firm, a position she has held since its establishment in 2004.
Sullins brings more than 14 years in the investor relations field. Prior to her current position, she had worked at Edward Jones, where she first met and assisted Robin Haire, president of Haire Wealth Management. Sullins holds a degree in business administration with an emphasis in economics.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November