Thomas Dews, Mark Keenum elected to board of Mississippi Power
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 25,2013
Mississippi Power’s board of directors has elected Thomas Dews and Dr. Mark Keenum to the board. Dews, 66, is the president of C.L. Dews & Sons Foundry & Machinery Co. Inc. and Keenum, 52, is the president of Mississippi State University.
Dews has held numerous positions with C.L. Dews & Sons before being named president in 1989. He served on the board of several area business and economic development entities while continuing his family-owned and operated company’s commitment to customer service.
Keenum became Mississippi State University’s 19th president in 2009 following a distinguished public service career.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill