Thomas Dews, Mark Keenum elected to board of Mississippi Power
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 25,2013
Mississippi Power’s board of directors has elected Thomas Dews and Dr. Mark Keenum to the board. Dews, 66, is the president of C.L. Dews & Sons Foundry & Machinery Co. Inc. and Keenum, 52, is the president of Mississippi State University.
Dews has held numerous positions with C.L. Dews & Sons before being named president in 1989. He served on the board of several area business and economic development entities while continuing his family-owned and operated company’s commitment to customer service.
Keenum became Mississippi State University’s 19th president in 2009 following a distinguished public service career.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal