Thomas Dews, Mark Keenum elected to board of Mississippi Power
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 25,2013
Mississippi Power’s board of directors has elected Thomas Dews and Dr. Mark Keenum to the board. Dews, 66, is the president of C.L. Dews & Sons Foundry & Machinery Co. Inc. and Keenum, 52, is the president of Mississippi State University.
Dews has held numerous positions with C.L. Dews & Sons before being named president in 1989. He served on the board of several area business and economic development entities while continuing his family-owned and operated company’s commitment to customer service.
Keenum became Mississippi State University’s 19th president in 2009 following a distinguished public service career.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win