Thomas Dews, Mark Keenum elected to board of Mississippi Power
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 25,2013
Mississippi Power’s board of directors has elected Thomas Dews and Dr. Mark Keenum to the board. Dews, 66, is the president of C.L. Dews & Sons Foundry & Machinery Co. Inc. and Keenum, 52, is the president of Mississippi State University.
Dews has held numerous positions with C.L. Dews & Sons before being named president in 1989. He served on the board of several area business and economic development entities while continuing his family-owned and operated company’s commitment to customer service.
Keenum became Mississippi State University’s 19th president in 2009 following a distinguished public service career.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast