Vincent Payne new deputy chief for Biloxi Fire Department
Vincent Payne is the new deputy chief of fire prevention for the Biloxi Fire Department. The 18-year department veteran succeeds Mark Dronet, who recently became the assistant fire chief under new Fire Chief Joe Boney.
Payne has been with the Biloxi Fire Department since 1995. He joined the department’s fire prevention bureau in 2005 just days before Hurricane Katrina struck.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma