Vincent Payne new deputy chief for Biloxi Fire Department
Vincent Payne is the new deputy chief of fire prevention for the Biloxi Fire Department. The 18-year department veteran succeeds Mark Dronet, who recently became the assistant fire chief under new Fire Chief Joe Boney.
Payne has been with the Biloxi Fire Department since 1995. He joined the department’s fire prevention bureau in 2005 just days before Hurricane Katrina struck.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- USM staffers Olivia Hurst and Catherine Lott recognized by Public Relations Association of Mississippi