Vincent Payne new deputy chief for Biloxi Fire Department
Vincent Payne is the new deputy chief of fire prevention for the Biloxi Fire Department. The 18-year department veteran succeeds Mark Dronet, who recently became the assistant fire chief under new Fire Chief Joe Boney.
Payne has been with the Biloxi Fire Department since 1995. He joined the department’s fire prevention bureau in 2005 just days before Hurricane Katrina struck.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office