Vincent Payne new deputy chief for Biloxi Fire Department
Vincent Payne is the new deputy chief of fire prevention for the Biloxi Fire Department. The 18-year department veteran succeeds Mark Dronet, who recently became the assistant fire chief under new Fire Chief Joe Boney.
Payne has been with the Biloxi Fire Department since 1995. He joined the department’s fire prevention bureau in 2005 just days before Hurricane Katrina struck.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet