Vincent Payne new deputy chief for Biloxi Fire Department
Vincent Payne is the new deputy chief of fire prevention for the Biloxi Fire Department. The 18-year department veteran succeeds Mark Dronet, who recently became the assistant fire chief under new Fire Chief Joe Boney.
Payne has been with the Biloxi Fire Department since 1995. He joined the department’s fire prevention bureau in 2005 just days before Hurricane Katrina struck.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice