William Carey’s Dr. Tommy King elected to global committee
William Carey University president Dr. Tommy King was elected to the executive committee of the Consortium for Global Education (CGE) during the organization’s 26th annual meeting hosted by Samford University in Birmingham, Ala. CGE is a non-profit organization with members and affiliate member from 43 accredited Christian universities and colleges located on campuses in 19 U.S. states and three overseas nations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen