William Carey’s Dr. Tommy King elected to global committee
William Carey University president Dr. Tommy King was elected to the executive committee of the Consortium for Global Education (CGE) during the organization’s 26th annual meeting hosted by Samford University in Birmingham, Ala. CGE is a non-profit organization with members and affiliate member from 43 accredited Christian universities and colleges located on campuses in 19 U.S. states and three overseas nations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- State’s MAGIC accounting system works, albeit with glitches
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium