William Carey’s Dr. Tommy King elected to global committee
William Carey University president Dr. Tommy King was elected to the executive committee of the Consortium for Global Education (CGE) during the organization’s 26th annual meeting hosted by Samford University in Birmingham, Ala. CGE is a non-profit organization with members and affiliate member from 43 accredited Christian universities and colleges located on campuses in 19 U.S. states and three overseas nations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics