William Carey’s Dr. Tommy King elected to global committee
William Carey University president Dr. Tommy King was elected to the executive committee of the Consortium for Global Education (CGE) during the organization’s 26th annual meeting hosted by Samford University in Birmingham, Ala. CGE is a non-profit organization with members and affiliate member from 43 accredited Christian universities and colleges located on campuses in 19 U.S. states and three overseas nations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail
- Researchers fly drone into hurricane for the first time
- House votes for transfer of Yellow Creek Port land to state