William Carey’s Dr. Tommy King elected to global committee
William Carey University president Dr. Tommy King was elected to the executive committee of the Consortium for Global Education (CGE) during the organization’s 26th annual meeting hosted by Samford University in Birmingham, Ala. CGE is a non-profit organization with members and affiliate member from 43 accredited Christian universities and colleges located on campuses in 19 U.S. states and three overseas nations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss