New farmers market to hold soft opening this weekend
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 31,2013
EDWARDS — The Town of Edwards will present the “Edwards Farmers Market Soft Opening Day” with a ribbon cutting ceremony by Mayor RL Perkins and District 63 Representative Deborah Butler Dixon
The event will be held on Town Square at 310 Front Street (the 2013 interim location) Nov. 2 from 9 a.m.- 2 p.m.
The event will kick off the effort to attract local residents, area visitors and a variety of vendors for the upcoming 2014 market season, which will be permanently located at the Edwards Multi-Purpose Complex, also known as the Livestock Arena. The overall goal is to encourage residents to support community economical development and healthier lifestyles by supporting local farmers and vendors.
For more information, contact interim market coordinator Samanda Marshall at (601) 937-0798 or via email at email@example.com.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers