New farmers market to hold soft opening this weekend
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 31,2013
EDWARDS — The Town of Edwards will present the “Edwards Farmers Market Soft Opening Day” with a ribbon cutting ceremony by Mayor RL Perkins and District 63 Representative Deborah Butler Dixon
The event will be held on Town Square at 310 Front Street (the 2013 interim location) Nov. 2 from 9 a.m.- 2 p.m.
The event will kick off the effort to attract local residents, area visitors and a variety of vendors for the upcoming 2014 market season, which will be permanently located at the Edwards Multi-Purpose Complex, also known as the Livestock Arena. The overall goal is to encourage residents to support community economical development and healthier lifestyles by supporting local farmers and vendors.
For more information, contact interim market coordinator Samanda Marshall at (601) 937-0798 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- News The Way You Want It!