C Spire hires, promotes staff
Published: November 1,2013
C Spire Wireless has made numerous staffing moves. Rob Rubinoff has been named manager of social media and interactive strategy. Rubinoff comes to C Spire with over six years of experience as interactive director for Mad Genius. Prior to his stint at Mad Genius, Rubinoff was a freelancer for eight years. A native of Miami, Fla., Rubinoff is a graduate of Wheaton College with a bachelor’s degree in cultural anthropology and a master’s degree in international relations from the University of Miami. He holds certification in Google Analytics IQ and is a member of the Information Architecture Institute.
Krystal Tomblin has been named retail development manager. Tomblin, who joined C Spire in 2009, has served in a variety of retail positions prior to her latest assignment, including market manager stints in the Columbia and Waynesboro markets and as a customer service coordinator, team leader and account service representative. A native of Jacksonville, N.C., Tomblin attended Coastal Carolina Community College.
Joseph Wright has been promoted to manager of device engineering. Wright, who joined C Spire in 2010, has served in a variety of related positions, including test development engineer for Thomson Inc. and as a consultant for ESL Spectrum. Prior to his recent promotion, Wright was a device engineer for the company. A native of Indianapolis, Ind., Wright is a graduate of Purdue University with a bachelor’s of science degree in electrical engineering technology.
Terrell Knight, a 19-year veteran in the telecommunications industry, has been named vice president of government sales and economic development. Knight, who joined C Spire in 1994, has served in a variety of management positions for C Spire, including separate stints as director of sales, business development and government and as an area manager in the company’s South Mississippi markets. A native of Taylorsville, Knight is a University of Mississippi graduate with a bachelor’s degree in business administration.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center