Carter earns appointment
Published: November 1,2013
Dr. Gregory A. Carter, associate professor in the Department of Geography and Geology at the University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast, has been appointed interim associate dean for the Gulf Coast operations of the College of Science and Technology. Carter, who also serves as chief scientist at the Southern Miss Gulf Coast Geospatial Center, earned his postdoctoral degree in botany from the University of Maryland in 1986 and his doctoral degree in botany from the University of Wyoming in 1985. He earned both his master of science and bachelor of science in botany degrees from Auburn University in 1982 and 1979, respectively.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- State’s MAGIC accounting system works, albeit with glitches
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium