Carter earns appointment
by Wally Northway
Published: November 1,2013
Dr. Gregory A. Carter, associate professor in the Department of Geography and Geology at the University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast, has been appointed interim associate dean for the Gulf Coast operations of the College of Science and Technology. Carter, who also serves as chief scientist at the Southern Miss Gulf Coast Geospatial Center, earned his postdoctoral degree in botany from the University of Maryland in 1986 and his doctoral degree in botany from the University of Wyoming in 1985. He earned both his master of science and bachelor of science in botany degrees from Auburn University in 1982 and 1979, respectively.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- News The Way You Want It!