Carter earns appointment
by Wally Northway
Published: November 1,2013
Dr. Gregory A. Carter, associate professor in the Department of Geography and Geology at the University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast, has been appointed interim associate dean for the Gulf Coast operations of the College of Science and Technology. Carter, who also serves as chief scientist at the Southern Miss Gulf Coast Geospatial Center, earned his postdoctoral degree in botany from the University of Maryland in 1986 and his doctoral degree in botany from the University of Wyoming in 1985. He earned both his master of science and bachelor of science in botany degrees from Auburn University in 1982 and 1979, respectively.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county