Carter earns appointment
Published: November 1,2013
Dr. Gregory A. Carter, associate professor in the Department of Geography and Geology at the University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast, has been appointed interim associate dean for the Gulf Coast operations of the College of Science and Technology. Carter, who also serves as chief scientist at the Southern Miss Gulf Coast Geospatial Center, earned his postdoctoral degree in botany from the University of Maryland in 1986 and his doctoral degree in botany from the University of Wyoming in 1985. He earned both his master of science and bachelor of science in botany degrees from Auburn University in 1982 and 1979, respectively.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Plan would give up to $1.5M to music recording, concerts
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports