Carter earns appointment
Published: November 1,2013
Dr. Gregory A. Carter, associate professor in the Department of Geography and Geology at the University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast, has been appointed interim associate dean for the Gulf Coast operations of the College of Science and Technology. Carter, who also serves as chief scientist at the Southern Miss Gulf Coast Geospatial Center, earned his postdoctoral degree in botany from the University of Maryland in 1986 and his doctoral degree in botany from the University of Wyoming in 1985. He earned both his master of science and bachelor of science in botany degrees from Auburn University in 1982 and 1979, respectively.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company