Firm welcomes Shepherd
Published: November 1,2013
C. Gavin Shepherd has joined Rushing & Guice, PLLC as an associate. Shepherd is a graduate of the University of Tennessee College of Law where he served as a staff member on the Tennessee Law Review and was a certificate of academic excellence recipient. Prior to law school, he was employed as a contract specialist for the United States Defense Department in Huntsville, Ala.
Shepherd graduated magna cum laude from the University of Alabama with a bachelor of science in commerce and business administration while majoring in finance. While at the University of Alabama, he was recognized as an Outstanding Undergraduate in Finance and he was a member of Beta Gamma Sigma.
Shepherd has been admitted to practice in all state and federal courts in Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015