Firm welcomes Shepherd
Published: November 1,2013
C. Gavin Shepherd has joined Rushing & Guice, PLLC as an associate. Shepherd is a graduate of the University of Tennessee College of Law where he served as a staff member on the Tennessee Law Review and was a certificate of academic excellence recipient. Prior to law school, he was employed as a contract specialist for the United States Defense Department in Huntsville, Ala.
Shepherd graduated magna cum laude from the University of Alabama with a bachelor of science in commerce and business administration while majoring in finance. While at the University of Alabama, he was recognized as an Outstanding Undergraduate in Finance and he was a member of Beta Gamma Sigma.
Shepherd has been admitted to practice in all state and federal courts in Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal