Firm welcomes Shepherd
Published: November 1,2013
C. Gavin Shepherd has joined Rushing & Guice, PLLC as an associate. Shepherd is a graduate of the University of Tennessee College of Law where he served as a staff member on the Tennessee Law Review and was a certificate of academic excellence recipient. Prior to law school, he was employed as a contract specialist for the United States Defense Department in Huntsville, Ala.
Shepherd graduated magna cum laude from the University of Alabama with a bachelor of science in commerce and business administration while majoring in finance. While at the University of Alabama, he was recognized as an Outstanding Undergraduate in Finance and he was a member of Beta Gamma Sigma.
Shepherd has been admitted to practice in all state and federal courts in Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist