Firm welcomes Shepherd
by Wally Northway
Published: November 1,2013
C. Gavin Shepherd has joined Rushing & Guice, PLLC as an associate. Shepherd is a graduate of the University of Tennessee College of Law where he served as a staff member on the Tennessee Law Review and was a certificate of academic excellence recipient. Prior to law school, he was employed as a contract specialist for the United States Defense Department in Huntsville, Ala.
Shepherd graduated magna cum laude from the University of Alabama with a bachelor of science in commerce and business administration while majoring in finance. While at the University of Alabama, he was recognized as an Outstanding Undergraduate in Finance and he was a member of Beta Gamma Sigma.
Shepherd has been admitted to practice in all state and federal courts in Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- News The Way You Want It!
- Coast has wave of worries as federally subsidized flood insurance nears end