Firm welcomes Shepherd
Published: November 1,2013
C. Gavin Shepherd has joined Rushing & Guice, PLLC as an associate. Shepherd is a graduate of the University of Tennessee College of Law where he served as a staff member on the Tennessee Law Review and was a certificate of academic excellence recipient. Prior to law school, he was employed as a contract specialist for the United States Defense Department in Huntsville, Ala.
Shepherd graduated magna cum laude from the University of Alabama with a bachelor of science in commerce and business administration while majoring in finance. While at the University of Alabama, he was recognized as an Outstanding Undergraduate in Finance and he was a member of Beta Gamma Sigma.
Shepherd has been admitted to practice in all state and federal courts in Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow